WHITE ROYAL BLUE NIKE DT MAX - PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they would be so hot if it wasnt patent leather
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

They look nice.... O wait is that patent leather.. the shoes are wack.
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

copped!!!...

TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

BASTARDIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They Murdered another model, this is rediculous. The shape and the small size of the damn air bubble is KILLING ME, i wanted these shoes for soo long, i just cant pull myself to buy them cause they are soo off.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49ers > your favorite team​

:smh:
smh.gif
Killed The Cowboys color

im getting the feeling that others have when nike messes up your favorite shoe, the first two retros are alright but patent leather and not even making the blue navy is rediculous

How the hell could they have messed this up? Friggin terrible. First they butched the white/red by losing the speckle fade.....now this? I guess I'll have to settle for the blk/white/gold.....SMH big time.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ Agree with everything.

These are disgraceful to one of Nike's most original designs. The black/white retro's are horrible, as are the red/white. Shape-wise, color placement, air pocket, everything.

This colorway? Would have never imagined people at Nike could do such damage.

Another thing that pissed me off when I saw these disasters in person for the first time was the outsole's heel Air Max vis-window detail. That was by far the coolest thing on the OG aside from the splatter fading midsole! I was dissapointed that not one, but BOTH of those cool details wasn't carried over.

.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

i think nike retro'ed this shoe to just say ''yeah we did those''. nike needs to stop coming out with stuff and just make good shoes that are new and catchy like how they were back in the day. there is no reason i should only buy lebron stuff.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
buthered.....
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

2uszgcj.jpg
dont worry D, I feel ya
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN,MELISSA MAIRE,KERRY WASHINGTON,LAUREN CONRAD,BEYONCE,KATE BECKINSALE,CIARA,DANIA RAMIREZ,HAYDEN PANETTIERE,RAVEN SIMONE,DIANA HERNANDEZ,ROCSI Hey RAIDER NATION..2 words for you = "TIME OUT" much love from DENVER :smile:

Back
Top Bottom