WHITE ROYAL BLUE NIKE DT MAX - PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a sucker for patent... I don't know why but I like them...
Looks like no one likes them so I'll cop on sale.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

it almost makes me sick when nike comes out with crap retros. It makes things worse when these younger people who werent around for the OGs drool over garbage like this. Yellow and black Sensations? These in patent? Change definately ISNT good in these cases. Atleast they didnt screw up the barkleys. What great OG are you going to screw up as a retro next, Nike?

2uszgcj.jpg

laugh.gif

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

why is it patent leather? if it was regular white leather then it will be so much better.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Hoyle is right. Is it really that hard to make sure it looks like it once was? Let's face it, the members on this board are pretty much the only people that remember these, want these, and will buy these. Making changes like this isn't making the "buyers" happy or excited to buy, as we all were when we saw photos. Many of us have been waiting for these shoes for a very long time with great memories and were real concerned with fakes starting showing up. Doing this to such a legendary shoe is almost as bad as the fakes.

Just keep it simple Nike, that's what we want, we don't want, "new" changes to these older model shoes.
It's like a Mailman going for a walk on his day off​

I was feeling them till I seen the patent leather then I was like damn never mind!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

i love dem patent leather kix
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​
//Don't judge me with my post count |-| care less and reset it every 6 months Like me\\​

They actually look ok in person. I thought the patent leather was gonna ruin them like how the black cats 3's were ruined by patent leather
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

When I was on my lunch break I stopped at the mall and the all black DT Maxes (no patent leather) were for sale at a local Finish Line.

Back
Top Bottom