White Skilled Players in the NFL Vol. Gerhart

spawned from the nba thread. i dont follow the nfl as closely but are there any starting rb, cb, that are white. if toby gerhart can run a solid 40 time, ithink he can be a rb in the league

i remember brian leonard got a few starts when he was with the rams and stephen jackson was injured a couple yrs ago. dude had like a 100+ yd gm.

last white cornerback that i can remember was jason sehorn
grin.gif

edit: eric weddle was the guy i was thinking of, dude played like every position in college

wasnt adam archuleta suppose to be the next big thing? legendary workouts at ASU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

spawned from the nba thread. i dont follow the nfl as closely but are there any starting rb, cb, that are white. if toby gerhart can run a solid 40 time, i think he can be a rb in the league

i remember brian leonard got a few starts when he was with the rams and stephen jackson was injured a couple yrs ago. dude had like a 100+ yd gm.

last white cornerback that i can remember was jason sehorn
grin.gif

KLJ is gone say Leonard is a scrappy white boy who couldnt even beat out Cedric 3 yards and a trip Benson.....

This has been discussed over and over again on here.

Originally Posted by JCH3

This is from Deadspin's Jambaroo in October of 2007:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Five Potential Key Injuries

• Cadillac Williams (rear suspension - HEY-O!)
• Tom Brady (bounty)
• Marvin Harrison (insecure sexuality)
• Alex Smith (shoulder goblin)
• Brian Leonard (white)
http://deadspin.com/306910/jamboroo-week-5-i-wanna-talk-like-a-motherf++kik-quarterback

whoever wrote that article probably got deaded by Marvin Harrison already.

Seahorn was raw in his day , i remember he had a sick pick on mcnabb that he caught the ball off his foot.

John Lynch, Dallas Clark, I believe Miles Austin is half white, Brent Celek, Chris Cooley, Shockey.
The NFL leader in kick return yards, Danny Amendola is white, Justin Fargas.

if you count Linebacker and QB as skill then there tons more to list

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

John Lynch, Dallas Clark, I believe Miles Austin is half white, Brent Celek, Chris Cooley, Shockey.
The NFL leader in kick return yards, Danny Amendola is white, Justin Fargas.

if you count Linebacker and QB as skill then there tons more to list

you mentioned TE but how you forget this guy.
jason-witten.jpg

Back
Top Bottom