White Student Union - Thoughts?

Word was gonna say the only people that would join those clubs would be white outcasts looking for friends. No normal white dude that I'm friends with would join a meaningless club like that to discuss how they're mixed with Polish, Italian, and like either from uhh Sweden or Switzerland...I forgot.

Also looking at the campus demographics, if the school was 80% white it might raise a swastika-laiden flag, but the black and white pop there are about equal.

I think people don't have a problem with this, but a problem with what it can potentially lead to. It starts at a school like this and then pops up in other schools. Struggling economy, a way for white people to organize, frustration. There are many right wing political parties that are openly white nationalists throughout many European countries hit by the recession, and this could be part of the seed for a movement. White people have a pretty bad track record when they organize :lol: either way I'm not worried and I'm cool with it and you can't deny a few weirdos the right to have their white club.

Last edited:
Nah, you're just an idiot. And you don't nees to tell anyone you're black. We can all see your black *** in your avatar.
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, I think this might have been posted before.  If the purpose of the Union isn't to go around harassing minorities, then I don't see what harm it can do.

right... the only reason white people would get together is to do something bad or jsut for attention

its racist to assume that the only reason black people would get together is to cause trouble right?

If the union is actually dedicated to learning about there European roots, I'm all for it. Good for them.

Americans are extremly naive about other countries and cultures around the world. Half of Americans can't find England on a map, it's sad. Nothing wrong with education, it'd do them some good.

However If the union is a troll, then disband it.

right... the only reason white people would get together is to do something bad or jsut for attention

its racist to assume that the only reason black people would get together is to cause trouble right?

I don't think some of you have seen the vice doc.

If this guy is basing his student union off of Heimbach's then there may be a problem.

If its just white people discussing their roots and hanging out then there should be no problems.

I don't have a problem with it but to come out right now with how the climate in race relations are very sensitive, I just can't believe this club is intended on learning more about " European" culture...
It screams winny baby attention
All we every learned about in school was Caucasian civilizations, etc... So I see that as a cop out, but let them cook....
"Everything from the dark comes to the light"

Last edited:
If the union is actually dedicated to learning about there European roots, I'm all for it. Good for them.

Americans are extremly naive about other countries and cultures around the world. Half of Americans can't find England on a map, it's sad. Nothing wrong with education, it'd do them some good.

However If the union is a troll, then disband it.
Dudes learned that throughout elementary, middle, and high school. I mean most of us had to learn about European roots so I don't know how valid that point is. 

As stated before, the school curriculum is Eurocentric at heart.

Last edited:
The whites didn't need to join together and have a name for it. It's only purpose was to rustle jimmies
Right because they already exist,they just go by a different name and there are a lot of them that are on and off of college campuses.He was looking for a reaction now he has it.I expect more of this "whites only" thing to start coming up because of them being labled as a minority in a few years,that plus the way our economy is going there's nothing but space and idle time for people's thoughts to fester in the negative.

What kills me is this generations thirst for attention,online,offline and in just real life where people want the freedom to say and do whatever they please but as soon as the attention they were seeking comes NO ONE HAS THE BALLS to stand by their actions anymore.NONE. They retract,restate,redo or run for cover after **** hits the fans.That's what wrong with this people now,cowards at heart.

He wants to have an only white union,fine let him but I don't want to know or see him waving any white flags later with him stating the opposite.You wanted the attention well now relish in it while you have it.

If its just white people discussing their roots and hanging out then there should be no problems.
That discussion would be the roots of evil deeds,civil war,or some foreigner who really wouldn't have roots deep enough to talk about anything. and really....what's there to talk about when most walk around in denial,blindly ignorant on purpose and acting as if they have no historical roots past the1970's.
Let some tell it all of their parents or grandparents were loving hardworking folks who didn't believe in evil deeds while growing up drinking the holiest of holy water and quoting from the bible every chance they got.

Let's not all sit around a pretend now or make it is into something we know it won't be but I'm not going to jump to conclusions either because him and the 5 other members just might talk about something worth wild,like after graduating whose going to be the first one to fill out a walmart app,while being driowned debt because there won't be any job openings in their field.That would be some **** to talk about....until someone says "Obama is the reason..." but you have to give them room to hang themselves and I'm all for it..

White history month coming to a town near you
roll.gif

Last edited:
The whites didn't need to join together and have a name for it. It's only purpose was to rustle jimmies
basically

if this was at a hbcu or something I would commend it since they are the minority there......but pulling this at a PWI is just them trying to "if you can do it then we can too" ......and yall wonder why slavery went on for so long here.....fools ignorant as hell and think it's always about them  
laugh.gif

It's pretty unnecessary. There are white people that feel like the world is going to end when minority groups have something that white people don't.

This just reminds me of the people that wonder why BET can exist when WET doesn't. 

It's not a vain, superfluous and elitist means that's empirically exposing or confirming the boundless American advantages of being Caucasian that's for sure. 
pimp.gif

Yeah I am not bothered. The spin off of 'you guys are acting ignorant and closed minded' or whatever's was brilliant :lol:

It's pretty unnecessary. There are white people that feel like the world is going to end when minority groups have something that white people don't.

This just reminds me of the people that wonder why BET can exist when WET doesn't. 

reminded me of this

Back
Top Bottom