White Ts questions

So, i dont know if many of you have this problem but, when i wear white ts and deodorant i get stains under my arms. I understand that the chemical reactionbetween the deodorant and the sweat cause the yellow stains. Its necessary to wear deo out here in Phx cause its so hot. anyone have suggestions on typedeodorant to wear that wont make this happen? or maybe, how do i get the stains out?

When you get your deodorant make sure it says "anti perspiration", it prevents you from sweating whereas regular deodorant just covers the smell.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

When you get your deodorant make sure it says "anti perspiration", it prevents you from sweating whereas regular deodorant just covers the smell.
yo does that really keep people from sweating? i always thought it was something they write cause when i use it i still sweat, is there somethingwrong with me?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I always had this problem with my white shirts. There good for about a few months then start to yellow due to the underarm sweat + deodorant. A lot of theanti-persperants still allow sweat and some actually are too gel-+*# and tend to 'run'. Best bet, get a really strong type of deodorant that marketsitself as keeping the underarms dry. Some people really have sweat issues, lol...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i didnt know deodorant + sweat = yellow shirts

i have just researched that some guys develop pit stains because the deodorant they wear reacts with their sweat (and the chemicals inside of it) and causestains

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

lose weight so u wont sweat as much
that cant be true right?

im like 145 lbs (5'7" btw) and i sweat eating pho (vietnamese soup) or after like 2 minutes of basketball

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

lose weight so u wont sweat as much
that cant be true right?

im like 145 lbs (5'7" btw) and i sweat eating pho (vietnamese soup) or after like 2 minutes of basketball
it isn't that dude is a ******. i'm 6'2'' 160 and i sweat extremely easily.

Certain Dri or Dryersol

i had the same problem...Dryersol worked best for me...i got a perscription but you can buy it online...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

what are some good deodorants to use?
use somethin clear... i usually use gel like right guard xtreme or somethin... the solids r the ones that leave the most yellow residue after yousweat

Wow been in general for the past few days and seen SO MANY more pep form AZ! Scottsdale right here but go wit...degree gel
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom