White women who ONLY date black men....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
well put
laugh.gif

Can't front, it's the taboo that makes it all the more satisfying
smokin.gif
.....Cause where im from, when it comes to parents looking at potential suitors for their daughter, brothers aint held in very high regard!

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
well put
laugh.gif

Can't front, it's the taboo that makes it all the more satisfying
smokin.gif
.....Cause where im from, when it comes to parents looking at potential suitors for their daughter, brothers aint held in very high regard!
Word.....it's part of the whole thrill of dating a white woman. I want her daddy to hate me...so I can do the Obama shoulder brush.
pimp.gif

One wonders...

If the black man was relegated to the position of slave, not because of his skin color, but because of the size of his phallic organ. And the white women's attraction to it.

**chin rub**

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

One wonders...

If the black man was relegated to the position of slave, not because of his skin color, but because of the size of his phallic organ. And the white women's attraction to it.

**chin rub**

Post this on philosoraptor

No lie my mom has married (and divorced) two black dudes. She currently "dates" a blck guy and I ask her about it, and she says she just never was Attracted to white guys. Idk.

in my high school, the white girls who only dated black guys used to paste down their hair to the front of their head. is that just here? used to annoy me
laugh.gif
 *shrugs*

Spoiler [+]
n5236144_37943308_8789.jpg

I'm with everything except that last part
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

in my high school, the white girls who only dated black guys used to paste down their hair to the front of their head. is that just here? used to annoy me
laugh.gif
 *shrugs*

Spoiler [+]
n5236144_37943308_8789.jpg
he's winning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?

my observation: why is it when a white dude gets with a black girl its always like oh cool
laugh.gif

but when a blk dude gets with a white chick (no matter how hefty she is), he gets mad boastful, cocky, and gotta tell everyone he knows that he got the "ultimate prize of man" smh
no wonder the blk chicks get mad defensive

oh and...
SoleAsian wrote:
Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

How bout Asian females that only date white men? SMH

They doing it for the money.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

How bout Asian females that only date white men? SMH

That's almost a completely different issue. I can write an essay about this but i'm going to recite

What the heck...

Is bothering me?

and let it slide.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
This.

...They're jaded.
No.

I'm talking about premium grade A vanilla pussuoir that can be found on college campus across america. And they only get down with that choco stick. owwww. i love this country
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You're a fool.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom