Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by What up

xX LeGod Xx wrote:

YouMadYouBad wrote:

Asian girls > White girls > the rest
But your sig says "TEAM BIG BREASTS".

nerd.gif

You're not helping the cause either with replies like this.

(Even though it got a chuckle out of me).
The only person that I could've offended by saying that is an Asian girl and I have yet to see an Asian girl on here.
laugh.gif

Sup I'm female and I'm Asian.

YouMadYouBad, did you land an Asian girl yet?

Well I'm not counting the asian girls that gave me a lap dance at the strip club sooo, no 
frown.gif
 . In due time, I'll post pictures when it happens.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^
laugh.gif

but race has little to do with attraction. If you ugly, youre going to attract ugly girls and thats that.

And this. Being handsome with a great body FTW.
pimp.gif

In the end, it's all about looks.

your body is ugly though

down here most of the white chicks who ONLY date black guys are GHETTO. TiIpe LyKe dIs aNd ****

it's like it doesn't matter who you like but if you are gonna act hood when you are from rancho bernardo or somewhere nice then +$#*%

eh...i've seen both

decent/pretty white girls and the fat (thick) ones that white guys wouldn't want...

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

How bout Asian females that only date white men? SMH

They doing it for the money.
But I thought asian guys have money 
roll.gif

and if they're young they get the parents are the ones with the money, so that can't be right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
This.

...They're jaded.

Another misconception....most black dudes I've seen dating fat white chicks aren't exactly a catch themselves....and it's usually those anorexic, malnourished looking black dudes.

With that being said everybody smashes fat white women (black or white)...anyone who's attended college knows this.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't wife tho (cant do it, word to Singletary).

ayoG.jpg

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.
fall back.  I was just trying to make a point...but cool bro!! 
pimp.gif
For some reason I though you were white. I'm black dating a white girl and trust me it isn't fun. The "I'm smashing your little girl" face that I made every time I saw him has begun to lose its thunder, he called me a %!%@ and I lost it. He laughed about it claiming that he didn't know it was racist but it's just not worth the awkwardness to have your girls parents hate you. We will break up in the near future but I might get a couple more smashes in before I call it quits. Anyone else ever do that? plan on smashing a couple more times before you break up? I understand its her parents trying to look out for her but seriously it sucks when all her parents talk about is how much they hate me. "I'm a goon". I have absolutely no goon tendencies.

slight same boat as you. black and dating a white girl. only difference is her folks and family (at least the ones i've met) all cosign with me. hell the mom and sister copped me halo 3 and call of duty 4 only months into the relationship.

with that said, i feel sorry for you fam, situation like that sucks/hurts. did you tell her wassup?

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from the white females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.

Some NT'ers are basking in their success with white women a little too much.  I'm guessing these NT'ers are either black, are not used to getting attention from girls, want attention from dudes on a message board or all of the above.
I agree with this guy, and I'm black.
Seriously, no matter what race you are your fetish topics are creepy, and you sound needy when you make them.

you like asian, or white women cool story bro who cares.

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

How bout Asian females that only date white men? SMH

They doing it for the money.
But I thought asian guys have money 
roll.gif

and if they're young they get the parents are the ones with the money, so that can't be right 
laugh.gif
You sound like a dummie SoleAsian

You sound like a salty asian dude who lost his girl to another

What else can you tell us about white/asian combinations?

Back
Top Bottom