devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

girls that say they only date or fornicate with black men, are more likely to cheat.

This is a stereotype made up by salty white men do demonize women who date black men. I love how in a lot of movies dating a black dude means you're gonna start doing drugs and being reckless.
laugh.gif

where are the pics?
I thought the spoiler was going to have pics, you disappoint me OP

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
This.

...They're jaded.

Another misconception....most black dudes I've seen dating fat white chicks aren't exactly a catch themselves....and it's usually those anorexic, malnourished looking black dudes.

With that being said everybody smashes fat white women (black or white)...anyone who's attended college knows this.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't wife tho (cant do it, word to Singletary).

Word...the media acts like dating a black man is the begining of the end for that white women.

laugh.gif

Bullstuff.

I hope you weren't serious with that horrible statement. I guess those are the only kind of girls you deal with.

I just hate white chicks that think they are black, litterally.

I'll take a Classy Southern Belle anyday.

Never dated a white woman though, guess i just haven't found 1 to catch my attention.

I think this is my summer though
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
This.

...They're jaded.

Another misconception....most black dudes I've seen dating fat white chicks aren't exactly a catch themselves....and it's usually those anorexic, malnourished looking black dudes.

With that being said everybody smashes fat white women (black or white)...anyone who's attended college knows this.
laugh.gif
Its not about Black men who date fat white chicks, although that point remains true. Its about White Women who exclusively date Black Men, from my experience, they're usually the less desirable type, across the board.

And yes, a lot of White women (desirable or none) are attracted to Black guys. And some treat college as an experimental stage....Clear different from them girls, and the ones who only chase Negro men.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aint it true though lol

-Tyler

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
This.

...They're jaded.

laugh.gif
Its not about Black men who date fat white chicks, although that point remains true. Its about White Women who exclusively date Black Men, from my experience, they're usually the less desirable type, across the board.

And yes, a lot of White women (desirable or none) are attracted to Black guys. And some treat college as an experimental stage....Clear different from them girls, and the ones who only chase Negro men.

Yea I dunno about ONLY but a few of my friends (black) have dated many slim attractive white women. Depends on the individual...like I said from the other perspective black dudes who date fat obese white women are not "catches" themselves.
laugh.gif
There are 2 sides to every story.

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.

well put
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.
fall back.  I was just trying to make a point...but cool bro!! 
pimp.gif

Or people stereotype if she dates black men, she automatically sleeps around with everybody with a penis.

Back
Top Bottom