WHO actually goes to watch WNBA games? seriously

I expect a certain WNBA fan moderator to lock this
laugh.gif

i've been to a game about 10 years ago (free tickets, lol)   Charlotte Sting vs the Houston Comets in Charlotte.  

i've been to a game about 10 years ago (free tickets, lol)   Charlotte Sting vs the Houston Comets in Charlotte.  

I go but I live in Phx and we have DT. Aint gonna lie tho ive never paid for a ticket

I go but I live in Phx and we have DT. Aint gonna lie tho ive never paid for a ticket

went there a few times. Liberty games are dumb cheap and McDonalds usually have a buy one get one free tickets promotion. I used to sit like 10 rows up with another person for like $12 total.

pimp.gif

went there a few times. Liberty games are dumb cheap and McDonalds usually have a buy one get one free tickets promotion. I used to sit like 10 rows up with another person for like $12 total.

pimp.gif

I saw lisa leslie in her prime haha

forgot who gave my fam free tix but it was cool, we had a suite. The telly in there had the sparks game on too so we changed it. Ate the complimentary food, read some la times, and lounged.
overall experience was
indifferent.gif
/
pimp.gif

I saw lisa leslie in her prime haha

forgot who gave my fam free tix but it was cool, we had a suite. The telly in there had the sparks game on too so we changed it. Ate the complimentary food, read some la times, and lounged.
overall experience was
indifferent.gif
/
pimp.gif

I only  went to the first All Star game in New York , it was like ten years ago .

I'd go to see my girl Cappie Pondexter if the seats were good

I only  went to the first All Star game in New York , it was like ten years ago .

I'd go to see my girl Cappie Pondexter if the seats were good

Back
Top Bottom