Who actually uses the ignore feature?

I mean SERIOUSLY if you are gonna let someone on the internet bother you that much I think its time to shut the computer off, go outside, and get some fresh air.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I mean SERIOUSLY if you are gonna let someone on the internet bother you that much I think its time to shut the computer off, go outside, and get some fresh air.
My thoughts exactly.

Especially some dudes in the S&T forum. They be taking stuff way too serious. I mean, it's only sports
laugh.gif

Still haven't used the feature, but considering it on a lot of these super new ducks.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by NobleKane

My thoughts exactly.

Especially some dudes in the S&T forum. They be taking stuff way too serious. I mean, it's only sports
laugh.gif

I usually just scroll past your posts, Noble Kane, since you usually don't add much to discussion. Not ignore, though.

If ignore took out the user completely instead of collapsing, then I'd probably use it.

The more annoying people are the ones whose post I rather read.

Word to shanakya and Usherheartbreakplaylist.

I'm always paranoid that I'm missing out on something so someone would REALLY have to come at me hard (nh) for me to ignore him
laugh.gif

haven't tried it, and probably won't. everyone has their opinion and thoughts, no matter how similar or different than they are than mine

Back
Top Bottom