Who also wishes the Hundreds would just come to an end.? Vol Shortypop

Joined Feb 3, 2010
They had a nice run made some cool stuff, but they've been ran out of ideas.
And Ben just pisses me off. He really thinks he knows it all!

Im sorry if I offended the kid with hundreds jordan 3's tat!

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Speaking of Adam Bomb tattoos, I was playin ball last week, 2 on 2, and one of the dudes I'm playing against takes off his shirt. Right on his chest is the bomb tattoo, in my mind I'm like
{ He does know thats gonna be there basically for life, right?

Joined Jun 5, 2004
their older stuff was waaaay better. They started to run out of ideas after the disney collabo. But i still dig their simple stuff, like the stuff with the little adam bomb logo.

Joined May 31, 2003
The quality of their clothing is #$!%. I had brand new pair of hundreds militant shorts that ripped apart the first time I put it in the washing machine.

Joined Jan 2, 2008
Yea, their quality isn't great for the prices they charge. I bought one of those simple The Hundreds shirts and I was perplexed at the quality of the shirt when I received it. Needless to say, I ain't never bought anything else from them every since.

Joined Jul 15, 2003
wishing for the brand to end? I'm assuming you don't buy any of their clothes but seeing it on other people really makes you that upset?

Joined Feb 7, 2009
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

their older stuff was waaaay better. They started to run out of ideas after the disney collabo. But i still dig their simple stuff, like the stuff with the little adam bomb logo.
and OP chill homie. 

Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
Supporter
Joined Dec 18, 2008
this crewneck I got in a sz 2XL that I can't fit  no more

Joined Oct 8, 2007
That is power of branding. He already has a fan base that will by stuff till the ends of time. Plus Bobby's blog has a lot of presence on his fans whether they buy his clothes or not. It's pretty staggering to say the least.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
I like their simple stuff and their POST fitteds too bad I'm all the way in NY and I'm not paying 100+ for a hat.

Joined Jan 30, 2007

"People keep talking about 'Hov take it back', I'm doing better than before why would I do that?"
Code:

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by gberdin

and OP chill homie. 

Im sorry did I hurt your feelings with the tat comment?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now