Who also wishes the Hundreds would just come to an end.? Vol Shortypop

They had a nice run made some cool stuff, but they've been ran out of ideas.
And Ben just pisses me off. He really thinks he knows it all!

Im sorry if I offended the kid with hundreds jordan 3's tat!

Speaking of Adam Bomb tattoos, I was playin ball last week, 2 on 2, and one of the dudes I'm playing against takes off his shirt. Right on his chest is the bomb tattoo, in my mind I'm like
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
{ He does know thats gonna be there basically for life, right?

their older stuff was waaaay better. They started to run out of ideas after the disney collabo. But i still dig their simple stuff, like the stuff with the little adam bomb logo.

The quality of their clothing is #$!%. I had brand new pair of hundreds militant shorts that ripped apart the first time I put it in the washing machine.

Yea, their quality isn't great for the prices they charge. I bought one of those simple The Hundreds shirts and I was perplexed at the quality of the shirt when I received it. Needless to say, I ain't never bought anything else from them every since.

laugh.gif
wishing for the brand to end? I'm assuming you don't buy any of their clothes but seeing it on other people really makes you that upset?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

their older stuff was waaaay better. They started to run out of ideas after the disney collabo. But i still dig their simple stuff, like the stuff with the little adam bomb logo.

and OP chill homie. 

That is power of branding. He already has a fan base that will by stuff till the ends of time. Plus Bobby's blog has a lot of presence on his fans whether they buy his clothes or not. It's pretty staggering to say the least.

I like their simple stuff and their POST fitteds too bad I'm all the way in NY and I'm not paying 100+ for a hat.

"People keep talking about 'Hov take it back', I'm doing better than before why would I do that?"
Code:

Originally Posted by gberdin

and OP chill homie. 

Im sorry did I hurt your feelings with the tat comment?

Back
Top Bottom