Who are my neighbors?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i dare you to "spill" some water on it

roll.gif

You should go get some sidewalk chalk and color it in all pretty like stain glass and write "LOL. U MAD?" on it?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Probably some silly, socially socially unaccepted goth/emo kids that want a lil attention.
It's some coolie people. I think they're either Guyanese or Trini. A young couple and their little girl.

smh damn you better go get you some chalk n color or draw some %@$% down there as a joke

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Probably some silly, socially socially unaccepted goth/emo kids that want a lil attention.
It's some coolie people. I think they're either Guyanese or Trini. A young couple and their little girl.

@*@% could get real then...

If you ever feel like it could turn into a bad situation, come back to this thread and click the spoiler that I'll leave here just in case...
Spoiler [+]
R.I.P.

i doubt there coolie, if they were that would had a gang of flags outsides

but that looks like some Fullmetal type &%#$

YO OP, IM BACK WITH ADVICE.

Copy that $$*!!*!+@$%# exactly outside your own front door too and let us know what happens.

STAY AWAY.. JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS... YOUR EVEN DUMB IF U APPROACH THEM.. LET THEM BE AND DO U....

Caribbean (sp?) people practice Obea (which, I guess is similar to VooDoo or Hoodoo.)
You should google that and search for the symbol.

...and obviously lock your doors and windows at night

Back
Top Bottom