Who are some of the most UNDERRATED players in the NBA?

0915de57b6ec88210a054b69e6c0baa4-getty-90043864cg021_golden_state_.jpg

It's too bad he plays on a @%+$ team, cause I'd love to see what he could do if he played for a contender.  As my dude HCSB said last night on twitter, he's one of the few dudes who can get you 20 points off of taking very few FGA's....dude gets to the FT line and is not afraid of contact in getting to the rim. 

who else you all got? 

Yea he might get his 20ppg, but he really is a black hole in the offense, once he gets the ball its either him jacking up a shot or a TO
Take it from someone who seen every game of his for the past 2 years

Though i will admit, he would be better fitted for a playoff contender than the Dubs

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yea he might get his 20ppg, but he really is a black hole in the offense, once he gets the ball its either him jacking up a shot or a TO

Though i will admit, he would be better fitted for a playoff contender than the Dubs
but he's shooting at a high clip...

and not for nothing, there are a TON of chuckers on the Warriors....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

0915de57b6ec88210a054b69e6c0baa4-getty-90043864cg021_golden_state_.jpg

It's too bad he plays on a @%+$ team, cause I'd love to see what he could do if he played for a contender.  As my dude HCSB said last night on twitter, he's one of the few dudes who can get you 20 points off of taking very few FGA's....dude gets to the FT line and is not afraid of contact in getting to the rim. 

who else you all got? 
there's a reason every team he plays on is a bottom feeder

dude hogs the ball like no other and gets away with more blatant travels i've seen from anyone not named Lebron

*insert pivot foot gif*

Maggette is one of the biggest black holes in the league. I wouldn't want him on my team.

My votes would be:
Aaron Brooks
David lee
chris kaman
rudy gay
Dirk ( on NT)

Im not saying hes not an efficient scorer, he's shooting a good percentage, 50%+ i think while getting like 8 FT's a game, which is real good. But he averages more TO's than assist, and gets REALLY lazy at times. When Maggs and Ellis for that fact are out of the line-up, the ball moves soo much smoother.
But like i said, he would be GREAT for a playoff team, he's not right for the Warriors

I think Bogut is getting his recognition this season. A lot of people have their eyes on that team.

I'd put Bargnani as a tad underrated as well.

Forgot about Bogut. He's hands down the 2nd best center in the east(over Noah and Lopez) at this point.

1e976fd0a8974cabd2b99839523961b8-getty-90043662sd002_charlotte_bob.jpg

e02f76907797ff2c0e6e2f44c1cf4f02-getty-90044314.jpg

Luc Richard Mbah and Thabo Sefolosha are both quietly becoming two of the better defenders in the league.

Confused the hell out of me Nas, I thought you were saying Wallace and Rondo and just mention Mbah and Thabo as a sidebar.

Maggette isn't underrated. He's rated exactly where he should be. On the Warriors, he's asked to be the 2nd option behind Monta Ellis. He would be better served as being a 3rd or 4th scoring option or a 6th man. He can score, but that's all he does well. His passing sucks, he has butterfingers, his ball handling sucks because of the aforementioned butterfingers, can't rebound because of the aforementioned butterfingers, and his defense is laughable.

GSW has a ton of chuckers? Besides Ellis, who else?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom