who buys this stuff? Flo rida breaks download-sales records

flo rida is dope man yall hatin

his flow is just different from anyone elses maybe thats why you don't like him

have you guys ever heard his album? not saying its a classic but it has good songs man...

^^^ Co-sign. Florida (lol) has an almost corporate pop forumla going for him right now. There's no difference between him now and David Cassidy back in the70s. Haha. But I can't hate too much because he is def. good at what he is doing. He's making millions off of this formula of his. If he can make it to6 or 7 full released successful albums, then I will give him all the credit that is due. But for right now, it's a definite wait and see.

Yo this track is like the urban equivalent of a Hanson type track. I literally was like what the ---- is this when i heard it. Dude on that MMmmbop swag

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Yo this track is like the urban equivalent of a Hanson type track. I literally was like what the ---- is this when i heard it. Dude on that MMmmbop swag

QFT. So on point.

On another note: "SPIN MAHH HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUNNNDDD..." "MY LIPS LIKKEE SUGARRRRR... da dee dee da doo daaaa, daa doo dee!"

This guy is on another level with hip-hop/rap music nowadays.
laugh.gif

I'm not hating on that dude...

Dude has the success other rappers dream about...

Can't be trying to kick knowledge all the time...hes a needed balance in the equation in this thing we call entertainment.

i aint gonna front i like this song. its pretty catchy. every time i hear it, i think about the credits in the hangover.

Man have you been to a (excuse my use of the following term but) WHITE PEOPLE party?
laugh.gif

White folks love this guy's music.

Originally Posted by TheHype

Man have you been to a (excuse my use of the following term but) WHITE PEOPLE party?
laugh.gif

White folks love this guy's music.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..thats what I been telling dudes.. you wanna see a "white ppl" party pop off?

play Flo-rida x Sean Kingston x Pitbull
sick.gif
sick.gif

i'm saying, this %%@@ is annoying as hell, month old threads of bs bumped with more bs
Dude if you see that the last 5 replies in the thread have been from you posting WSHH videos
just leave it.

There has to be some kind of $%%+%%% rule against doing this dumb asss @!+*....
Son doesn't even have to type to be $%%+%%% annoying....

This dude is terrible, but his flow is nice, and he killed it on Ross speeding remix

Back
Top Bottom