Who can help me backup iphone 3GS sms/contact to new iphone 4?

Joined Jul 24, 2011
I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.

Any help or advice would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

Joined Aug 5, 2011
I'm sure I you right click your phone icon in iTunes it brings up a couple of options. One of those should be backup. That's what I did when I got a replacement and it backed up everything.

Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.

Good luck!!

Joined Jul 24, 2011
hi,hourer

Thank you for your guys' help! I just transferred my pictures perfectly on the first try without losing anything! 

Joined Aug 19, 2011
ging, for your sms and contacts, you can use a Google, Yahoo or MobileMe account if you want to back them up.

Just start iTunes and connect your iPhone, then go to your iPhone and point to the Info tab - there you will be presented with lots of options of backing up your contacts, calendars, etc.

ldj

Joined Oct 6, 2009
Originally Posted by hhelden

ging, for your sms and contacts, you can use a Google, Yahoo or MobileMe account if you want to back them up.

Just start iTunes and connect your iPhone, then go to your iPhone and point to the Info tab - there you will be presented with lots of options of backing up your contacts, calendars, etc.

use tansee iphone transfer sms

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now