Who can help me backup iphone 3GS sms/contact to new iphone 4?

I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.

Any help or advice would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure I you right click your phone icon in iTunes it brings up a couple of options. One of those should be backup. That's what I did when I got a replacement and it backed up everything.

Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.

Good luck!!

hi,hourer

Thank you for your guys' help! I just transferred my pictures perfectly on the first try without losing anything! 

ging, for your sms and contacts, you can use a Google, Yahoo or MobileMe account if you want to back them up.

Just start iTunes and connect your iPhone, then go to your iPhone and point to the Info tab - there you will be presented with lots of options of backing up your contacts, calendars, etc.

Originally Posted by hhelden

ging, for your sms and contacts, you can use a Google, Yahoo or MobileMe account if you want to back them up.

Just start iTunes and connect your iPhone, then go to your iPhone and point to the Info tab - there you will be presented with lots of options of backing up your contacts, calendars, etc.

use tansee iphone transfer sms

Back
Top Bottom