who can i report urban account stores price gouging to?

I'm located in FL where there's only 2 urban account stores within 100 miles of me. up until a yr or so ago these stores didn't play games; kicks were sold the day they were supposed to at retail. now, they're selling white foams 2+ weeks before they're release for $400 and breds for $300, and, they've still got stealth foams sitting behind the counter for a mind-bending $500!
i've got no problem with resellers, but these are stores getting product directly from nike with the assumption that they're going to sell it for the same price as footlocker, etc. most stores aren't lucky enough to get these limited release kicks, and the fact that these stores are and are then going ahead and trying to screw their customers doesn't sit well with me, so i want to drop a dime and do whatever i can to get nike on their ***** and quit the BS or cancel their accounts. so, who can I call?

its not worth the time and effort, if by some chance they lose their account some other store will get it and do the same thing. Even lebrons store in florida charges above retail, ******g lebron! dude has so much money yet he still does this(maybe not him, might be managers, still no bueno)

Back
Top Bottom