Who can offer Lebron the most money in the 2010 Free Agent Market?

mr cool grey

Banned
Me and my cousin are having an argument and he thinks NY will offer him the biggest, but i think since hes with the Cavs and i thought that since hes withthat team, he can offer him more....

Whats the answer to this question?

Cleveland can offer the highest annual raises...

He'll be able to get a max-deal from several teams though...

Not trying to keep feeding into this Lebron hype, but my because swore up and down and tried embarrassing me in front people saying NY can give him more.

I knew i was right
laugh.gif

Isn't there something in his Nike contract that will give him a significant increase if he signs with a team in a big market, like NY, Chicago or LA, orwas that just a rumor?

Cleveland can offer the extra year that other teams can't, thus LeBron would get more money from them than anybody else.

the Cavs and their new Chinese partners. They want to make Bron even bigger over there than he already is

Originally Posted by miamin2

Isn't there something in his Nike contract that will give him a significant increase if he signs with a team in a big market, like NY, Chicago or LA, or was that just a rumor?

Naw that is true.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by miamin2

Isn't there something in his Nike contract that will give him a significant increase if he signs with a team in a big market, like NY, Chicago or LA, or was that just a rumor?

Naw that is true.

This is not true. There ready to cut about 5% of there workforce worldwide. They are cutting back hard. Giving him a huge increase and lay people off will damnnear start a riot.

you stay talking about lebron.
but i believe the cavs are alot to give lebron the max contract, EVEN if they go over the salary, as other teams can give him the max contract as well, as longas they dont go over the salary cap.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Not trying to keep feeding into this Lebron hype, but my because swore up and down and tried embarrassing me in front people saying NY can give him more.

I knew i was right
laugh.gif

You have a because?..................Me Too!
laugh.gif

J/K......I knew you meant
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom