Who do you think is more TALENTED...Chris "Ludacris" Bridges or Clifford "T.I." Harris?

Imma say its Tip...like someone else said Luda just doesnt have "it"....but he def knows how to make the proper moves

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Coming from a HUGE TIP fan and not so much of a Luda fan,

I think Luda is the more TALENTED rapper
This.

Luda just couldn't sustain it for some reason. Add to the fact that for most of his career, he's been seen as the clown type rapper, so I would imagine people take him less serious.

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Can't see Luda making a song like What Happened or Live in the Sky or That's The Way You Want It... Gotta go with Tip...

I guess you never heard Runaway Love. -_-

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Can't see Luda making a song like What Happened or Live in the Sky or That's The Way You Want It... Gotta go with Tip...

I guess you never heard Runaway Love. -_-
exactly luda > tip at any point of his career
LUDA.jpg
pk_ludacris_2.jpg

T.I. has more talent between the two.  For the simple fact Luda can't do what T.I. can, T.I. is more versatile to me.  Also Luda might be more creative, but he comes off as a clown most of the time, someone that shouldn't be taken seriously. 

I'm gon go w/ Luda, I wish he would get back to his BFTFT element tho, that's what made me start likin dude. When it boils down to it tho, style and context wise, u can't really compare the two

Strictly rapping - Luda

But T.I makes better decisions with tracks

TI got better.....and is currently

while old Ludacris was classic...now i dont even check for him.

Ludacris murders EVERY guest feature.

Like EVERY one.

All of them.

This is a tough question though...cause after TIP's last album, dude did some SERIOUS soul searching...

but in the end, I'll say Luda...

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

It's Luda but he just doesn't have "it" like T.I. does.

This is just off pure talent... You'd have to say Chris, however it's what you do with it which is what allows damn near everyone to feel/believe Cliff to be the better of the two (myself included; he's one of my favorites to ever do it)

luda is way more versatile. you pop in any one of his cds and he'll have you jammin hard to hood bangas, laughin to some pure comedy tracks, and feelin sad on a few tributes. with that being said im probably more of a ti fan

TIP is a decent rapper. But Ludacris is the better rapper. You hear one TIP song you've heard them all. Atleast Luda tries to re-invent himself. TIP been making the same songs and albums since he's been in the game. His flow is still the same. His lyrics are virtually the same. TIP makes good music. He has better production than Luda. But if you give TOOMP to a Luda album? HAve him do about 60% of the production? He'd $!@' on any album TIP ever has dropped.

And substance? +$#? TIP talks about the same $!@ every song. What kind of substance is that? Because he drops 2 or 3 deep songs on a album he has substance? Please.
laugh.gif

Luda has metaphors and punchlines. Luda has delivery. He has more than 1 flow in his arsenal. His guest feature game is the best in hip hop or atleast one of the best. And he doesn't make corny simp songs like Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif

I like TIP. But its not because of his talent because I think he lacks in that area. Dude makes bangers. Makes solid ridin' music. He's a good rapper but I feel Luda is a great rapper who drops decent albums but should be dropping classics with his talent.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

TIP is a decent rapper. But Ludacris is the better rapper. You hear one TIP song you've heard them all. Atleast Luda tries to re-invent himself. TIP been making the same songs and albums since he's been in the game. His flow is still the same. His lyrics are virtually the same. TIP makes good music. He has better production than Luda. But if you give TOOMP to a Luda album? HAve him do about 60% of the production? He'd %%%' on any album TIP ever has dropped.

And substance? $*#? TIP talks about the same %%% every song. What kind of substance is that? Because he drops 2 or 3 deep songs on a album he has substance? Please.
laugh.gif

Luda has metaphors and punchlines. Luda has delivery. He has more than 1 flow in his arsenal. His guest feature game is the best in hip hop or atleast one of the best. And he doesn't make corny simp songs like Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif

I like TIP. But its not because of his talent because I think he lacks in that error. Dude makes bangers. Makes solid ridin' music. He's a good rapper but I feel Luda is a great rapper who drops decent albums but should be dropping classics with his talent.

This is basically how I thought it would go...

Luda > T.I. talent wise

T.I. > Luda discography wise

There is no denying the 2nd one...and the more tracks I listen to/think about it, the more emphatic I am about the 1st one...

One of Luda's more underrated tracks:

I think for the most part, Luda is too much comedy to take serious but the boy is CRAZY talented.

And you can't really call him a sellout because he's been on that comedy !%%* since day 1.

I just feel if this dude wanted to get serious with it and with the right production, he has the potential to make a modern day classic type of LP. The chances we see that are at 1% though.

Dude has so much cake it's not funny and you can't really blame him. He's going strictly club records for now after trying to be somewhat serious for parts on RT and TOTM.

That's just it though. Luda has gone the serious route. And IMO, he dropped one of his weaker albums going serious. I think Luda is who he is. You gotta see past the comedy. I actually do at this point. He's like Redman to me. They both got jokes but when they step to the mic I listen up because I know they are going to go IN.

Luda is more talented... T.I's albums are better... Luda's albums besides the first 2 and half of the 3rd are garbage.

Luda's a more talented emcee.

I like tip's overall music more.

But back for the first time is my favorite album amongst the two.

So random punchlines means Luda is a more talented emcee? Maybe when Back For The First Time dropped I'd agree that Luda > T.I., but not anymore, sorry.

T.I.'s unreleased verse for "Swagga Like Us" > *

Back
Top Bottom