Who do you think was really at fault in this video?

I'd say the red car since he was in both lanes instead of slowing down and going behind the bus

Red car...grey car couldnt see it cuz of its blind spots

plus red car driver is an idiot for driving there
smh.gif

I had a similar accident.

Except in mines, When I turned into my lane, Our cars hit, and she somehow ended up doing 5-6 flips on the highway.

I was looking at my mirror like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"WT_...I just killed someone!"

When the car landed, this little dog bolted outta the car and ended up causing another accident.

The lady got outta the car and yelled at the dog to come back but he was out, like yelling at people "Get my ____'in dog!"

I didn't wanna laugh but me and the guy next to me were like
ohwell.gif
tryin to hold it in as much as we could.

When the cops came he said the lady was mad drunk and speeding, thats the only reason her car flipped the way it did.

But yea...Blind spots...no joke. Ever since then I turn my head back just a little to make sure I'm good...
smh.gif

The driver of the red car was definitely at fault - but it would have been a lot less of a problem if the BMW driver had moved their head before turning. From the way they pulled in front of the car with the camera there are obivously pretty loose with the distance they like to leave between them and vehicles they have just passed.

lol
its obviously the red cars fault, but it looked like the silver driver had that "na you gettin in and rammed it"

but seriously that reminded me of drivin with my grandma on one of the LA freeways. we was gettin on the freeway (2 inbound lanes turning into one, before heading on) and she was not gonna let this van Pass her LOL, she was all on the side of the road passin dude...i almost S!!! my pants cause i was so scared lol...NEVER AGAIN

I don't know.

It looks like the gray car drifts to the right in reaction to seeing the red car getting into his lane. That means he knows what he's doing when he steers his car into the red car.

That would put the gray car at fault (maybe not legally) even though the situation doesn't happen if the driver of the red car isn't driving recklessly.

So, they're both at fault.

Edit: Just realized I could watch in HD and a larger view.  Looks like it could have been an accident on the part of the driver of the gray car.  They may have accelerated and changed lanes assuming that the red car was going to decelerate and get behind the gray car.  Yes, the driver of the gray car could have confirmed by looking over his shoulder, but he may have thought he was taking a risk by not paying attention to the traffic in front of him.

Some people hit the gas as defense, some hit the brakes.

I now shift the blame completely to the driver of the red car.

Both at fault

But more the Red Car because he was trying to pass and driving in a dumb part.

Silver driver just didnt see he had got passed the bus.

Plus the red car was in his blind spot

Originally Posted by jthagreat

but it looked like the silver driver had that "na you gettin in and rammed it"
Exactly. It looks like the gray car pushed the red car into the bus on purpose, on some "That's what you get."

If the gray car had taken the cut-off L, crash wouldn't have happened. But, of course, me > greater good.

laugh.gif
red fault all day.

laugh.gif
how this man tried to make a lane for himself.

I could not read the signs, but it needed to say that lanes were merging.

I'm gonna go with the Grey Car. If you watch it again...the Grey car actually slides over when the Red Car lane splits... so the Grey Car does see the red car in the lane...but decides to say eff it and speed up and cut off the red car.

Yes, the red car did initial thing to cut the Grey Car driver off...but ultimately, the Grey Car initiates the contact.

It was the red cars fault. cause she cut the silver car off. but the silver car most definitely rammed into the red car. 

I know you guys are saying "well the red car shouldve slowed down, he shouldnt have been there. But its the grey cars fault. No matter what its grey's fault. he initiated the contact.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm gonna go with the Grey Car. If you watch it again...the Grey car actually slides over when the Red Car lane splits... so the Grey Car does see the red car in the lane...but decides to say eff it and speed up and cut off the red car.

Yes, the red car did initial thing to cut the Grey Car driver off...but ultimately, the Grey Car initiates the contact.
GREY CAR NEVER MAKES CONTACT WITH RED CAR....
RED WAS IN GREY's BLIND SPOT
RED WAS STRADDLING BOTH LANES
RED SAW GREY ABOUT TO LANE CHANGE
RED TRIES TO DODGE,  BUT FAILS

Red car.
It does look like the grey car cut the red car off on purpose though.

If I was the driver of the grey car and I purposely hit the red car, I would've kept going.

its the red car, tried to switch ova before he got clearance, even if they grey car cut him off so wat

Back
Top Bottom