Who does not watch sports at all?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I had no idea this many people watch anime

i used to watch cowboy bebop with one of my friends but im starting to get into Naruto because a) im curious b) so i can relate more to my best friend... sofar .. i like

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was an avid sports fan when i was young, now its ehh....havent watched a single NBA game thisseason, just *@%$ w. fantasy drafts[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]NFL, on the other hand, whenever they air a Jags game i'm there[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

What the %#%+ is "preference?" Boys wear blue, play sports and want to be firefighters or professional ballplayers when they grow up.
I'm a boy and didn't want to be any of those things. That's a pretty narrow view of male identity.
It was just jokes. I'm an English major, for God's sake.
lol @ the fact that you had to explain that you were joking. I don't get it either. I'd die without sports but one of my best friends is atypical Asian dude who's mad into video games and anime. He could care less about watching sports.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

question:
is it wierd or no when ur gf is into sports?
a lot of guys will say "oh, yeah! awesome!" but honestly, i don't like it that much.

the reason being that i don't like her asking me dumb questions, or talking in general while i'm trying to watch the game. i usually like to be alonewhen watching sports. even when it's the Super Bowl, though i force myself to interact with other people.

other than f1 and soccer, i'm pretty much done with sports.

baseball and throwball are boring, david $tern has all but ruined the nba for me...i only watch knick games out of tradition, but sooner or later, i won't.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

other than f1 and soccer, i'm pretty much done with sports.

baseball and throwball are boring, david $tern has all but ruined the nba for me...i only watch knick games out of tradition, but sooner or later, i won't.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

question:
a lot of guys will say "oh, yeah! awesome!" but honestly, i don't like it that much.

the reason being that i don't like her asking me dumb questions, or talking in general while i'm trying to watch the game. i usually like to be alone when watching sports. even when it's the Super Bowl, though i force myself to interact with other people.
lol
damn.

I have a friend who is a helluva athlete (can play any sport). Plus dude is proficient in a few forms of martial arts...

Yet he doesn't follow MMA, boxing, NBA, NFL, MLB...

He just recently started following the NFL last season when all of our boys were clamoring about the weekly mayhem. Other than that he never followed nothing.He was always a cool dude though.

Sports aren't a must for me to establish a friendship. However, being able to intelligently speak about a litany of different topics def a must.

One of my friends doesn't watch sports but at least plays them occasionally.

I used to play basketball when I was younger and as a result, I became really interested in watching it as well. I was pretty much obsessed. Now, I don'tget as excited about it as I used to and rarely watch it.

But ummm...GO ROCKETS!

I hate when these dudes jump on the bandwagon when the home team is doing well

I hate when I make sports references that people don't understand. Especially when I think it's mad clever and I get a question like,"Who's Karl Malone?"

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by R31J23

i dont watch any type of sports. i feel left out sometimes
frown.gif
laugh.gif
why not?
...just curious
im not athletic and just never got into them. i use to watch football. but i wasnt religious about it like some people.
plus alot of sports are boring to watch
understandable...
me personally im not athletic at all... but im all about football... aug. to feb. is where its at
wink.gif

question:
Not to me....but that's prolly cause I'm a bit more patient..haha.

That and not getting the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
for watching it = win.
laugh.gif

I hate when I make sports references that people don't understand. Especially when I think it's mad clever and I get a question like, "Who's Karl Malone?"

I hate that....with girls you expect it but when guys dont know anything about sports
eyes.gif

I was a big sport fanatic, but somehow i stopped turn on the tv and started forgeting games were on.

Thats the story on how i fell off of sports. I love watching em i just never remember to watch em.

Ill catch a few games and still be on par with what my avid game watching boys are talking about.

All my people watch sports except for one... Me and him ain't even hat cool no more... He rather be a captain save a broad.... Literally... He don'twatch NO sports .... He's such a herb

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

understandable...
me personally im not athletic at all... but im all about football... aug. to feb. is where its at
wink.gif

question:
Not to me....but that's prolly cause I'm a bit more patient..haha.

That and not getting the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
for watching it = win.
laugh.gif
lol tru
i hate it when im around my female friends and their like "huh?"or "could we change the channel?"
smh.gif

how about NO.

when i first met my girl, she didn't watch a lick of sports. 2 years later, we're doing our march madness brackets together and fantasy leagues etc,and she's currently watching the playoffs with me. she stays hard on the lebron and delonte steez

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

I used to play basketball when I was younger and as a result, I became really interested in watching it as well. I was pretty much obsessed. Now, I don't get as excited about it as I used to and rarely watch it.

But ummm...GO ROCKETS!

Dang is that you in the avy ? if so Holla
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom