Who does not watch sports at all?

i recently started watching premier league soccer but before that i did not watch any sports. honestly watching sports is extremely boring to me, i find myselflooking at the clock waiting for it to be over. i would much rather play the sport in real life or in a video game then have to watch it. i just don'tunderstand how people get so caught up in it and get emotional about it when they watch it. imo the majority of males who watch sports only do so because theywere told to since they were young and think watching it makes them a "man" and i usually laugh at those people
laugh.gif

I always have a game on if it's just me at the house, or even when I have company. There's nothing actually amusing, or rather entertaining on T.V butsports. Except for adult swim.

The only things I watch aside from sports are the Discovery Channel, History Channel, Adult Swim when I'm zooted, and a few HBO programs. If it weren'tfor sports I wouldn't own a television.

I don't watch sports. It's just kind of wack how you guys praise all these grown men for their ability to play sports, almost to the point idolatrywhen you wear their jerseys.

I've been playing basketball all my life and can appreciate a good game or some good plays but I can't be following the entire NBA season. The true joyof sports should be in playing them, not watching them.

I hate watching preseasons or friendly games.. they are just too boring and pointless. I watch a little of everything except baseball, golf, wrestlingandddd.... dun, dun, dunnnn!!!.. NASCAR
eek.gif

I really wish I followed NCAA basketball so I could make my own brackets and have picks and such. I don't see how people keep up with all them damncolleges. I watch NBA faithfully though, and I am always on the sports section in Yahoo. Basketball is honestly the only sport I can tollerate to watch. I loveit so much.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I don't watch sports. It's just kind of wack how you guys praise all these grown men for their ability to play sports, almost to the point idolatry when you wear their jerseys.

I've been playing basketball all my life and can appreciate a good game or some good plays but I can't be following the entire NBA season. The true joy of sports should be in playing them, not watching them.
stupid post. it's about being a fan of a team, enjoying some entertainment. some people are obsessed with athletes, yes, but that'sdifferent. dad, who got me into sports when i was a little kid, is always just following the team, doesn't get caught up in individual players. he'sbeen a dodgers fan for decades, and yes he's almost 50.

dumb post. idolatry? lol, please. it's fun to watch sports, fun to play them too. you can learn a lot from watching pros. sure helped me when i was playingbaseball day in and day out, to drive the ball to the opposite field. wouldn't have figured that out so young if i didn't watch edgar martinez and themariners.

I watch sports. but lately its been tuff to watch sports when training for your next UFC fight.

Sports are mainly what I watch on t.v., I don't understand the people who don't watch them at all.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

it impossible to hate watching some kind of sport, people have been doing it since the beginning of time

That doesn't mean anything. There are a lot of people who hate watching sports.

I don't mind if you don't watch sports, but the guy at the Super Bowl party trying to be John Clayton but never watches sports pisses me off more thanthe guy who doesn't watch at all. Dude tries to school the women at the party about stuff but he has no clue what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom