Who doesn't have a job for the summer yet?

I want to do some paralegal work but everything that I looked up requires a degree. My mom said that she doesn't want me to do any sales because I need topad my resume. I'm about to swallow my pride and flip burgers if worse comes to worse. Having some money and smelling like fries is better than no money atall. Question: How can I get a job at a bank for the summer?

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

don't be lazy...b

laugh.gif
smh.gif
FYI I had a severe allergic reaction last week that left me incapacitated. I just started getting better a few days ago.

I don't have a job yet either. I usually hold an internship with the US Dept of Agriculture, but due to the economy being the way it is, it's takingforever and a day for my advisor to find somewhere to place me. I might as well apply for NYC SYEP..lol

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I want to do some paralegal work but everything that I looked up requires a degree. My mom said that she doesn't want me to do any sales because I need to pad my resume. I'm about to swallow my pride and flip burgers if worse comes to worse. Having some money and smelling like fries is better than no money at all. Question: How can I get a job at a bank for the summer?

TD Bank is always hiring, take ur @ss there and apply, i have a friend that works there....maybe I can help you out...assuming you arent as negative as what Isee you post here on NT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

don't be lazy...b

laugh.gif
smh.gif
FYI I had a severe allergic reaction last week that left me incapacitated. I just started getting better a few days ago.

Yo pull your skirt down ...everybody gets sick..b.

Who else is still unemployed? I been hitting Craigslist like there's no tomorrow.

id just go to the nearest outlet/mall/shopping center nearby and just go to every store fillin out applications, theres bound to be at least a couple thatllget u an interview, thats wut i did last month . . . landed 3 interviews and took the job at one of em

Even Worse For Me, I Got A Job But The Wont Give Me Hours Because They Out Of Money For The Fiscal Year
frown.gif
grin.gif

In The Meantime Im Lookin For Another Job And I Guess You Can Say Im As Good As Unemployed
ohwell.gif

i wanted an internship but thats a no go this summer... i applied to several hundred places, yet only received a handful of replies back of no's,internships in the IT field is like needle in a haystack now...

so i ended up just taking a summer research job at school with my professor for $12/h for 20 hours a week

Back
Top Bottom