Who Els Says That The Air Jordan 1 Is Like The Air Force 1's

hold up... in driven from within, Tinker says the Is were another shoe in the nike basketball line with the wings logo on the side... if dunks came after theIs, what shoe is Tinker referring to?...

^ I think he's saying that the I's looked like every other Nike shoe at that time. Although the I's were a mix of two shoes. I am not sure which,but I believe it was in Swoosh that they said they were a mix of 2 Nike Bball shoes during that time period.

how would they look like air force 1's??...everyone knows they look like dunks, they got the same sole...what type of question is this anyway?

I was always wondering, where in AJ1 was AIR? They totally feel like dunks. I feel no difference in cushioning. To the thread starter: if you see AF1 in AJ1you have problems.... Just waiting for you to post OG pictures of AJ1 with your tag made in MS Paint.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

I was always wondering, where in AJ1 was AIR? They totally feel like dunks. I feel no difference in cushioning. To the thread starter: if you see AF1 in AJ1 you have problems.... Just waiting for you to post OG pictures of AJ1 with your tag made in MS Paint.

Paix
c.

No kidding. The AJ I's and Air Dunks feel like walking on rocks.

JR5

same concept just different structure.
you'll see the difference when you compare AJ 1 and ugly dunks.

http://niketalk.com/topic/4602
^ school yourself on 1's here. you'll get all the info you want.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by alltra

you do realize that the AJ1 was inspired by the terminator, the dunk and the air force 1 right...?
Im glad someone said it.. To the post starter, I hope you are younger than 20 and into AJ's because of hype, just for the sake of the question.

Back
Top Bottom