Who Else Can't Wait for Skillz '09 Rap Up?

i mean, the topics are ridiculous... this was a very entertainingyear (Freemasons? lol)

Let's try to re cap what e might touch-up on.

Lil Mama
Tiger Woods
Rick Ross Baby Momma
Kanye West Taylor Swift
New Moon...
add your own

Ballon Boy

yeah i'm looking forward to this
pimp.gif

Real talk...me and my boy try and guess every once in a while about what Skillz will mention in his end of the year joint. I really do be lookin' forwardto it...

He's gotta talk about all the celebrity deaths...

Michael Jackson and co.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What a horrible life to live when people only care about you one day of the year

roll.gif
never thought of it that way but yea its appreciated it.
pimp.gif
maybe in 10 years he can drop a mixtape with all the rap ups so we remember what happenedback in the day or some +@#+
laugh.gif

aint no droppin it early this year... its too much %#$% happenin in 09... gotta wait til new years to write that %#$%...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What a horrible life to live when people only care about you one day of the year

Word, people gave up on his actual career.
%@!%, at least people know him for something...more than what most rappers can say
ohwell.gif

was thinking about it the other day. I personally like them alot. but after 2 listens, im done.

Skillz should be getting way more shine

But hey

I appreciate his 1 song a year more than I appreciate 3/4 of the people I listen to.

I just listened to all of the old ones on youtube, now I'm all jazzed up for the new one

smh.gif
...if you only know Skillz for his end of the year wrap-ups you need to peep his first joint From Where???....had production from Dilla, Buckwild, Large Pro,Clark Kent...solid album

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ehhh...I'm kinda sick of it...
How you get sick of somethin that happens once a year, though?
laugh.gif

Thats like sayin youre sick of the superbowl
Im aint sayin the yearly wrap-ups are on the same level as the super bowl or even close to it cuz its most certainly not but
Its different every year and its only once a year

Back
Top Bottom