Who else hate losing in a Chess game ?

mad.gif
mad.gif
Anger management is what i need
indifferent.gif
But losing in a competitive chess game just sting badly. Afterward i feel like a lesser man for some reason. Feeling like dude probably walk away thinking he's smarter than me and !#$$

unappreciated.

but watching you queen get killed with a clean getaway is a close second.

I suck at chess, so I avoid playing so I don't have to lose.

It's def. not that serious though.

Ya' know what's worse? When you're playing chess and another dude come and try to help your opponent and he ends up winning.

I walked away with attempted murder.

I hate losing in Chess... That is why I don't play it no more. Just knowing what pieces move where is not enough in the game of chess.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

unappreciated.

but watching you queen get killed with a clean getaway is a close second.
that's what happened to me. Watching the smirk on my opponent face after that move is unbearable
laugh.gif
My blood pressure rise quickly after that

you think thats bad
some broad beat me in like three moves a few years ago
i was HOT!

it's bad because a chess game is so long. You spend so much time and effort into trying to win only to end up losing. That's why I stick to poker and card games.

A lot of people seem to hate losing so thats why I get a lot of people who just quit or abandon games after being a few pieces behind. Because one thing that sucks more than losing is a slow death until your checkmate.

But I always have to give credit to people who stick through it. Sometimes they're even able to turn the tables and end up winning. It shows what kind of person you are when you dont give up

someone play me on facebook tonight, Im an uberman sleeper so I'll be up all night with an occasional nap every now and then

http://apps.facebook.com/chessfb/?vs=100000500122215

Back
Top Bottom