Who else HATES the Police?

most of the people i know who hate the police and express those same sentiments are the ones who routinely disregard the law and find themselves in trouble with it.

From my experience with the polices, they have always been good (I'm black). Stopped or questioned for any reason was with good reason.
Are there more bad cops than good cops, idk but the rep of the bad cops over shadow those that do good. Which is unfortunate, abusing power and etc.

From my experience with the polices, they have always been good (I'm black). Stopped or questioned for any reason was with good reason.
Are there more bad cops than good cops, idk but the rep of the bad cops over shadow those that do good. Which is unfortunate, abusing power and etc.

I was just at the dmv the other day trying to take care of some car paper work. The cop there was hella trying to provoke me so he could handcuff me or whatever.
I just brushed him off. Im not dumb and I guess that irritated him.

Alot of these cops got bad cases of power trips.

laugh.gif
 @ half the storys you kids are making up on here. Just pathetic.

I was just at the dmv the other day trying to take care of some car paper work. The cop there was hella trying to provoke me so he could handcuff me or whatever.
I just brushed him off. Im not dumb and I guess that irritated him.

Alot of these cops got bad cases of power trips.

laugh.gif
 @ half the storys you kids are making up on here. Just pathetic.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

bruh... all of you guys posting stories about your bad experiences with cops, were doing something illegal...

to the dude driving after the club... you cant be yelling at people while youre driving, and you probs stopped in the middle of the road to talk that chick...
to the dude that said he was walking home... BRUH! you were drunk walking around a neighborhood at 3AM...

cops just like everyone else judge people and use stereotypes...
why? becasue stereotypes are somewhat true.

I'm mexican but look white btw...

Nah, BRUH...that *%*! was wrong...1. I wasn't driving. 2. we weren't literally hollering at chiks. And the club just let out. So of course its traffic. No need to pull over in the parkin lott, bruhU meant 2 tell me u wouldn't be tryin 2 get a chiks in da traffic? FOHWTBS, YNS.We was no older than 18, that *%*! was wrong on so many levels and un-lawful.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

bruh... all of you guys posting stories about your bad experiences with cops, were doing something illegal...

to the dude driving after the club... you cant be yelling at people while youre driving, and you probs stopped in the middle of the road to talk that chick...
to the dude that said he was walking home... BRUH! you were drunk walking around a neighborhood at 3AM...

cops just like everyone else judge people and use stereotypes...
why? becasue stereotypes are somewhat true.

I'm mexican but look white btw...

Nah, BRUH...that *%*! was wrong...1. I wasn't driving. 2. we weren't literally hollering at chiks. And the club just let out. So of course its traffic. No need to pull over in the parkin lott, bruhU meant 2 tell me u wouldn't be tryin 2 get a chiks in da traffic? FOHWTBS, YNS.We was no older than 18, that *%*! was wrong on so many levels and un-lawful.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

If you honestly hate the police so much you should become one.  If you really distrust a system that much then the only solution is for you to infect that system in order to change it into something you want to see.
Underrated post that deserves emphasis.
Everyone wants to complain but not do anything about it. If your local law enforcement agency IS that corrupt, what are you, as an individual, doing to rectify that situation?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

If you honestly hate the police so much you should become one.  If you really distrust a system that much then the only solution is for you to infect that system in order to change it into something you want to see.
Underrated post that deserves emphasis.
Everyone wants to complain but not do anything about it. If your local law enforcement agency IS that corrupt, what are you, as an individual, doing to rectify that situation?

I don't hate the cops... I've never had a run in with them so my opinion probably doesn't weigh that much.

But from my view of them, they're good people. Granted, I live in an extremely low crime town and the biggest issues are weed possession and house parties, so once again my view is probably very different from those on here.

All I can say is, I'm not going to bash them because if there ever is a time when I need them, I know if I call 911 they'll be there for me. If there were no cops, the country would be a mess. People just doing whatever they feel like and having little brawls when there's a disagreement.

What really ticks me off is when kids around me say they hate the cops. They get into one incident where they were clearly in the wrong, like having weed on them or being underage with alcohol, get busted then immediately they say "F THE COPS". If it's your fault, take responsibility for your actions.

I don't hate the cops... I've never had a run in with them so my opinion probably doesn't weigh that much.

But from my view of them, they're good people. Granted, I live in an extremely low crime town and the biggest issues are weed possession and house parties, so once again my view is probably very different from those on here.

All I can say is, I'm not going to bash them because if there ever is a time when I need them, I know if I call 911 they'll be there for me. If there were no cops, the country would be a mess. People just doing whatever they feel like and having little brawls when there's a disagreement.

What really ticks me off is when kids around me say they hate the cops. They get into one incident where they were clearly in the wrong, like having weed on them or being underage with alcohol, get busted then immediately they say "F THE COPS". If it's your fault, take responsibility for your actions.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

A lot of police officers are racists, a lot of them enjoy having control over others, some are corrupt and yet, many are just people trying to make a living. In today's economy, in often times the case, the only full time jobs that are secure and that pay well enough for you to be able to afford to not live with mom and dad are in law enforcement. Unless you are a drug dealer, entertainer, have a trust fund or graduated from an Ivy League MBA or JD program, there just are not many jobs that pay more than 40k per year and that are secure. So many cops are just average people forced to implement dumb laws.
Studying and training to be a cop, and a lot of this is what I see. 
A lot of people fail to see that there are a lot of people with badges who should not have them, a civilian will never half of there terrible things police see and deal with on a daily basis. I live in a city of 150k people, where murders, rapes, suicides, car thefts, armed robberies, assaults, domestic violence, gang violence, prostitution and general stupidity are an everyday occurrence.

For all those who are salty, at least be grateful that there are SOME good people willing to go and deal with all the insanity that MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD would not ever think of getting involved in if asked.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

A lot of police officers are racists, a lot of them enjoy having control over others, some are corrupt and yet, many are just people trying to make a living. In today's economy, in often times the case, the only full time jobs that are secure and that pay well enough for you to be able to afford to not live with mom and dad are in law enforcement. Unless you are a drug dealer, entertainer, have a trust fund or graduated from an Ivy League MBA or JD program, there just are not many jobs that pay more than 40k per year and that are secure. So many cops are just average people forced to implement dumb laws.
Studying and training to be a cop, and a lot of this is what I see. 
A lot of people fail to see that there are a lot of people with badges who should not have them, a civilian will never half of there terrible things police see and deal with on a daily basis. I live in a city of 150k people, where murders, rapes, suicides, car thefts, armed robberies, assaults, domestic violence, gang violence, prostitution and general stupidity are an everyday occurrence.

For all those who are salty, at least be grateful that there are SOME good people willing to go and deal with all the insanity that MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD would not ever think of getting involved in if asked.

The only reason I am a police officer is because I want to better my community. I am getting my masters so that I can work for the DEA FBI ATF etc and then make policy and procedures while I am up there. For those saying that we implement dumb laws need to check themselves because the first people they call are the police when something goes wrong.

The only reason I am a police officer is because I want to better my community. I am getting my masters so that I can work for the DEA FBI ATF etc and then make policy and procedures while I am up there. For those saying that we implement dumb laws need to check themselves because the first people they call are the police when something goes wrong.

Originally Posted by do work son

most of the people i know who hate the police and express those same sentiments are the ones who routinely disregard the law and find themselves in trouble with it.

THIS its been said in this thread several times but from my experience THIS IS THE CASE. Not saying some cops aren't racist, and some don't abuse their power but most people who complain about the cops are people who want to break the law

Originally Posted by do work son

THIS its been said in this thread several times but from my experience THIS IS THE CASE. Not saying some cops aren't racist, and some don't abuse their power but most people who complain about the cops are people who want to break the law

Don't hate cops nearly as much as I hate informants...with out the informant the cops wouldn't solve 1% of there cases. shut your mouth and mind your own business and let them do the job there paid to do don't do it for em..as stated before some are cool most arn't. I just try to avoid em but them informants..nothin gets me madder than talkin bout them

Don't hate cops nearly as much as I hate informants...with out the informant the cops wouldn't solve 1% of there cases. shut your mouth and mind your own business and let them do the job there paid to do don't do it for em..as stated before some are cool most arn't. I just try to avoid em but them informants..nothin gets me madder than talkin bout them

Originally Posted by Pushak513

LOL so you hate informants cause they help cops catch criminals?
ohwell.gif
well like I said, this is the reason why people hate cops

Originally Posted by Pushak513

LOL so you hate informants cause they help cops catch criminals?
ohwell.gif
well like I said, this is the reason why people hate cops

Back
Top Bottom