Who else HATES the Police?

In case anyone wanted to hear MJ's opinion.

Quote:
No excuse!
They took an oath yo protect and serve...if you are no longer mentally/physically capable of that anymore turn in your badge and gun.
Of course it's no excuse. If only people were noble enough to identify that they're no longer able to provide a service and withdraw from a position. This is real life though.

Theres some Meter Maids out in LA who think they're cops.

I moved my car one day before getting a ticket and the meter maid told me they could still ticket me.... i just got in my car and busted a dipset.

I swear on the application for meter maid it says

DO YOU HATE YOUR LIFE & HATE SEEING OTHER PEOPLE PROGRESS?

IF YES THEM YOURE HIRED

Los Angeles, CA – Exposing the double standard between police and civilians, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday that no criminal charges will be filed against the eight LAPD officers responsible for nearly killing an innocent woman and her daughter. Although the cops ambushed the unarmed women without warning and fired over 100 bullets without provocation, the district attorney justified the case of mistaken identity due to the fact that the officers involved were afraid and incompetent.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Holy ****, just like they took the cameras and made what you saw irrelevant, dudes actually took "afraid and incompetent" and flipped it. They own that **** now. What the ****.

Back
Top Bottom