Who else HATES the Police?

Didn't read any of the replies but the generalizations that you are making are the same ones your accusing them of.

Didn't read any of the replies but the generalizations that you are making are the same ones your accusing them of.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i don't mean to make this a racial comment, but truth is truth... the only ppl i know who DO like cops are white. go figure?

Granted you don't actually know me but I'm black and I'm a police officer, so I guess that means I do like cops.  I've honestly never had a bad experience with the police...got pulled over a couple times for a headlight that was out but all that happened was a "have a nice day, make sure you get it fixed" and I was on my way.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i don't mean to make this a racial comment, but truth is truth... the only ppl i know who DO like cops are white. go figure?

Granted you don't actually know me but I'm black and I'm a police officer, so I guess that means I do like cops.  I've honestly never had a bad experience with the police...got pulled over a couple times for a headlight that was out but all that happened was a "have a nice day, make sure you get it fixed" and I was on my way.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Wouldn't need them if the state allowed me to freely defend myself and my family. Aka easily obtain and own/ carry weapons. 
The state restricts your access to self defense and then claims you need them for your own good. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so is this really people's solution? Get outta here with all that, I'm not about that shoot out life and I'm man enough to admit it. What I look like going outside having a shootout with a gang tryna steal my Audi A8 because cops don't exist.

co-sign, cept the part about the A8... I'm too poor for a car like that.

Please stay off his....smh

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Wouldn't need them if the state allowed me to freely defend myself and my family. Aka easily obtain and own/ carry weapons. 
The state restricts your access to self defense and then claims you need them for your own good. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so is this really people's solution? Get outta here with all that, I'm not about that shoot out life and I'm man enough to admit it. What I look like going outside having a shootout with a gang tryna steal my Audi A8 because cops don't exist.

co-sign, cept the part about the A8... I'm too poor for a car like that.

Please stay off his....smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Cuffy

#NP Lil Boosie-+!$# the Police

Without that badge, you a +#++% and a half
lil_boosie.jpg

Free Boosie

yea we see where you are getting your thoughts from. having so much ignorance in that head of yours should be a crime. i hope the cops lock you up someday..

Damn bro whats wrong with you?? Why would you wish ANYTHING like that on somebody?? Smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Cuffy

#NP Lil Boosie-+!$# the Police

Without that badge, you a +#++% and a half
lil_boosie.jpg

Free Boosie

yea we see where you are getting your thoughts from. having so much ignorance in that head of yours should be a crime. i hope the cops lock you up someday..

Damn bro whats wrong with you?? Why would you wish ANYTHING like that on somebody?? Smh

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I don't like cops who go out looking for trouble other than that their appreciated

You couldn't possibly think that was a smart thing to say right? I hope you weren't serious.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I don't like cops who go out looking for trouble other than that their appreciated

You couldn't possibly think that was a smart thing to say right? I hope you weren't serious.

real life...

bruh... all of you guys posting stories about your bad experiences with cops, were doing something illegal...

to the dude driving after the club... you cant be yelling at people while youre driving, and you probs stopped in the middle of the road to talk that chick...
to the dude that said he was walking home... BRUH! you were drunk walking around a neighborhood at 3AM...

cops just like everyone else judge people and use stereotypes...
why? becasue stereotypes are somewhat true.

I'm mexican but look white btw...

real life...

bruh... all of you guys posting stories about your bad experiences with cops, were doing something illegal...

to the dude driving after the club... you cant be yelling at people while youre driving, and you probs stopped in the middle of the road to talk that chick...
to the dude that said he was walking home... BRUH! you were drunk walking around a neighborhood at 3AM...

cops just like everyone else judge people and use stereotypes...
why? becasue stereotypes are somewhat true.

I'm mexican but look white btw...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I saw that Rex had posted, and was curious to see how many paragraphs it was gonna be this time. Disappointed that it was only one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good points though.
roll.gif
same here, first post of his I read.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I saw that Rex had posted, and was curious to see how many paragraphs it was gonna be this time. Disappointed that it was only one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good points though.
roll.gif
same here, first post of his I read.

I was just at the dmv the other day trying to take care of some car paper work. The cop there was hella trying to provoke me so he could handcuff me or whatever.
I just brushed him off. Im not dumb and I guess that irritated him.

Alot of these cops got bad cases of power trips.

I was just at the dmv the other day trying to take care of some car paper work. The cop there was hella trying to provoke me so he could handcuff me or whatever.
I just brushed him off. Im not dumb and I guess that irritated him.

Alot of these cops got bad cases of power trips.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Becoming a cop should be a much more difficult and rigorous task than scoring well on a test and joining the Academy. Requiring college degrees doesn't mean *$!% when the guy's only there to have power.
exactly.  thats the problem.  being a police officer should be an honorable job that is a lot harder to acquire.  not just some last resort for douche bags who cant figure out what else to do with their lives.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Becoming a cop should be a much more difficult and rigorous task than scoring well on a test and joining the Academy. Requiring college degrees doesn't mean *$!% when the guy's only there to have power.
exactly.  thats the problem.  being a police officer should be an honorable job that is a lot harder to acquire.  not just some last resort for douche bags who cant figure out what else to do with their lives.

most of the people i know who hate the police and express those same sentiments are the ones who routinely disregard the law and find themselves in trouble with it.

Back
Top Bottom