Who else here consistently has trouble sleeping?

only reason i
pimp.gif
every night. well one of the reasons.

The other night I had 6 occurrences of Sleep Paralysis and a nightmare...too much on my mind made it happen. Now I'm paranoid to sleep.

i can't ever sleep thru the night
smh.gif

i try to go bed at reasonable times and i just wake up 3 hours later. i don't even be tired when i get up either.. full of energy all day off 3 hours
pimp.gif

i haven't gotten real sleep in like 2 years now.. i just take naps
indifferent.gif

I have to wake up to use the bathroom ATLEAST once every single time i sleep. Its been happening for like a year or something and its pretty annoying now. I know this type of stuff is suppose to happen when your older but im only 20.

idk if it's trouble or just habit now. but whenever i go to sleep I wake up around 4 or 5 even when i don't have work

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I have to wake up to use the bathroom ATLEAST once every single time i sleep. Its been happening for like a year or something and its pretty annoying now. I know this type of stuff is suppose to happen when your older but im only 20.
this sounds like a health problem

I'm such an insomniac. . .I love it because it's the only time of the day where I get all the time to myself to do what I want and not be bothered.

But recently in medicine they linked people who have had a lifetime of terrible sleeping patterns to Alzheimer's disease. Don't get this wrong, it's not the main reason for Alzheimer's disease but it's one a theoretical factor.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i can't ever sleep thru the night
smh.gif

i try to go bed at reasonable times and i just wake up 3 hours later. i don't even be tired when i get up either.. full of energy all day off 3 hours
pimp.gif

i haven't gotten real sleep in like 2 years now.. i just take naps
indifferent.gif
Yo I was the same way. From May 08 - Jan 2010. The slack of sleep was killing me. My eyes looked crazy with no sleep.
I started working out at night. I was too tired to do anything that I would knock out afterwards. Haven't had much of a problem since.

I have horrible sleep habits....I can turn everything off (TV, computer, phone) and just not get tired........most nights I am happy with 4 or 5 hours of sleep.......if you really need to sleep take benadryl or Nyquil.....but you need to start getting on a schedule and working out...... run until you cant run anymore, use up all the energy you have and your body will force itself to sleep...

When I have the chance to do so, I usually have a power down hour before I actually try to sleep. Basically means no electronics for the last hour.

It's pretty easy for me to fall asleep though normally after working 16-18 hours/day.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Turn the screens off and read a book
Sorry to hear -- I deal with lots of anxiety so it affects my sleep.
After dinner, try to take a hot shower, drink hot chamomile tea, set the a/c low, and read a book in bed ... doing this on a nightly basis will train your body to relax once night comes around.

If all else fails, burn one and fap -- lights out! 
laugh.gif

i can fall asleep almost whenever, but it takes forever for me to do so. and once i do, its like 1030 to like 715, cause my brother is way to f'ing loud when he's going to school

im on a polyphasic sleeping schedule so I only sleep for about 2 to 2.5 hours every 24 hour cycle... chuuch

It gets difficult for me to go to sleep most of the time, I think it is due to me working out at night before bed.
I usually work out, shower and then off to bed within an an hour or two. I am not sure if it really is because of that though.

On my off days though, food coma gets me all the time. I could eat lunch and once I lie down on bed then I am knocked out.

I get around 3-4 hrs of sleep a night. Its so hard for me to fall asleep. Every now and then i will get 2-3 day periods with no sleep. I got too much on my mind i guess.

Back
Top Bottom