Who else here consistently has trouble sleeping?

club29

Banned
I'll be lucky if i get one good night a week of sleep.

currently going on about 46 hours now since my last nap.

I dont know what it is, i just cant fall asleep.

Currently playing Online Scrabble (triple word score on 'Lexicon' mofo!) and watching re-runs of Parks and Recreation.

Im sure there are some of you out there with this issue.

Discuss.

Or dont, its your call.

Feel free to talk about anything else, and ill give an appropriate response.

I feel you I get like that from time to time.
i'll sleep like 5hours go to school then work come home still have to urge to sleep.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I wouldn't call it a PROBLEM.... but I find myself sleeping like 5-6 hours every night.... hasn't really effected me but on my days off I sleep like a ROCK which prolly isn't a good thing... the human body craves regularity/schedule so I'm going to try to get it together... u got a job with a flexible schedule?

Dude go see a doctor. No way you should be awake 46 hours after a nap.

Yeah definitely. I have sleep onset problems, meaning I find it hard to fall asleep, but once I'm asleep, I'm fine. One time, I took some Adderall and my god...the worst. Could NOT sleep at all. I felt like I was going mentally crazy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i fell asleep around 900...woke up at one and i'll be wide awake until like 7AM when i'm gonna wanna crash...but i have to go to school until 10 tonight...smh

if i fall asleep before 12 i'm not sleeping through the night...

Me. I get, like, 4 hours of sleep every night. It's horrible, but I'm used to it.

And I'm up right now, but I have to get up at 6 for work. So...yea...

i used to have this problem too, i learned that you gotta let your mind relax... gettin on NT, watchin TV, gettin on facebook etc, did NOT work for me... too mind stimulating. with that being said somethings i do are; listen to some relaxing music (leave nas off the playlist trust me), or pick up a good book, also deep breathing

#justsayinthough

I just have problems falling asleep. No matter how tired my body feels after a long day I still can't fall asleep till 4 or 5 in the morning. Then I have to pop right back up around 8. I would think I can get more sleep on the weekends, but I end up popping up the around the same time in the morning. My sleeping pattern is weird and ******ed.

Yeah I have problems falling asleep, and then staying asleep. The past 3 nights, I've woken up 7 times in the middle of the night total. I havent gotten more than 5 continuous hours of sleep in I dont know how long.

My friend always tells that he can't sleep...and when I see him he always looks energetic..

my girl gets like 2-3 hours on a good night, makes me feel bad cuz i get 9-11 hours a night regularly

My sleeping habits have been horrible for a while now. I wake up a lot during my sleep which causes me to be extremely tired and unfocused the next day. It's so hard for me to fall asleep or sleep adequately because a lot of times I can never seem to get myself to relax or stop thinking about everything. I blame it on stress from school, it's just too consuming.

i actually have trouble with sleeping too much. there are days when i would sleep for 10-12 hours and wake up tired
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I wouldn't call it a PROBLEM.... but I find myself sleeping like 5-6 hours every night.... hasn't really effected me but on my days off I sleep like a ROCK which prolly isn't a good thing... the human body craves regularity/schedule so I'm going to try to get it together... u got a job with a flexible schedule?
describes me perfectly

Went to bed around 2:30 AM, fell asleep at 3 and didn't even hear the dorm's fire alarm (its loud as hell) that went off at 4. I ended up waking up around 8:30 for class. Weekends are my "catch-up" days where I usually just go to sleep and wake up whenever I feel, which is usually 7-9 hrs.

Lately I've been up to a consistent 5am.....I dont know if its COD related, or an actual sleep problem at this point. I can't even force myself to sleep earlier than 3am anymore....

I'm usually a deep sleeper except around the 8-10am and from January through mid February my sleep sucked balls. I woke up from the slightest sounds and never was in deep sleep. I'd wake up every 30 min to an hour. I'm good with it now, getting 6-8 hrs. On weekends I'll squeeze in an extra hour maybe.

OP you should consult a doctor or something dude...46 hrs on just a nap is crazy. Good luck with it and get some sleep.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Yeah definitely. I have sleep onset problems, meaning I find it hard to fall asleep, but once I'm asleep, I'm fine. One time, I took some Adderall and my god...the worst. Could NOT sleep at all. I felt like I was going mentally crazy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this.

too much on my mind. i can't remember the last time I went to sleep w/o having music, podcast, or show on....
smh.gif

I've had trouble falling asleep for a while, I'm gonna try to stay up all day today so I'll be tired tonight...

Lately I been sleepin' drunk, high, or w/ my girl. The only problem I have is waking/getting up on time
laugh.gif

I pretty much guarantee that the primary reason for any sleeping troubles anyone here has is do to a messed up sleep cycle and or poor sleeping habits.

What isn't attributed to a messed up sleep cycle is all in your head.

There's less than a 1% chance that you actually have a condition that is depriving you of getting sleep.

I struggled with sleep issues since I was a teenager and still haven't completely gotten it under control but trust, you've got to establish a proper sleeping pattern.

Back
Top Bottom