Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

the way i always think about it is that broken relationships are like a wound. it's going to be ugly for a while and scabbed and whatnot. but eventually it will heal and it won't hurt anymore, even though you may have a scar as a souvenir. but you can't pick at the scab in the meanwhile, it's just going to get infected. let it heal bruuuuh
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

So out of all the advice, this is the one that you decided was best?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude is fighting the urge to call Simply.

My friend is on this at the moment. She won't delete his number and has let him smash in the past. Smh he's no good, had her up against a wall while we were out one night, screaming at her and *$*+. Anger issues man.

As for me, na. He did me dirty, I deleted him from my life with the quickness.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

My friend is on this at the moment. She won't delete his number and has let him smash in the past. Smh he's no good, had her up against a wall while we were out one night, screaming at her and *$*+. Anger issues man.

As for me, na. He did me dirty, I deleted him from my life with the quickness.
Dan, can you explain how he did you dirty?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

the way i always think about it is that broken relationships are like a wound. it's going to be ugly for a while and scabbed and whatnot. but eventually it will heal and it won't hurt anymore, even though you may have a scar as a souvenir. but you can't pick at the scab in the meanwhile, it's just going to get infected. let it heal bruuuuh

So out of all the advice, this is the one that you decided was best?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No wonder dude wants to call his ex.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

What if it an ex calls you? Is it acceptable to talk to her then or should you just not answer? Or should you keep the convo very short? My ex called me a couple of times last weekend to meet up and I denied her invitation. She did me wrong so thats why I chose not to meet her up but am I doing this right?

Keep it short sweet and you end the call. Tell your your kind of busy bla bla bla. Make her chase you. She will be all over you. women love a challenge.,

Why is she an ex in the first place? That's the question you gotta ask and then you have to realize it was probably just the sex keeping you all together. Get some new #%%...and you'll forget about it in no time.

I never do. she ended up being an immature female dog after everything was said and done

Fighting the urge to send one of those "How has everything been?" type of texts
30t6p3b.gif
I was with her for almost 3 years... crazy. I try to just remain focused with my new endeavors and whatnot, but it is really difficult.

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

laugh.gif
bout to air my dirty laundry

Cheated on me, text girls things that should only be to a girlfriend, had some anger and jealousy issues and was the most mentally abusive person I've ever met. Always manipulating things people had said, what he thought about me, things that I did that would be normal to everybody else but he'd twist to make it seem like I had an ulterior motive/was out to get him. Thankfully I wasn't naive enough to believe what he said for the most part. Everything was always my fault, my problem. Even if he'd done something wrong, I would be the one to apologise to get things back to being civil. I had to agree with absolutely everything he said and thought, what kind of girlfriend was I if I didn't hold those same views. Smh. In the back of my mind I resented him for #!@% like that. He thought that because he'd travelled the world he was an authority on everything.

I moved to another city for him and he basically didn't see that as a big thing, didn't see it as a sacrifice on my part. I gave up my friends and family, a year of study; my whole life as I knew it in my home city.

The funny thing is, he was 8 years older than me and I acted more like an adult and was more mature than he was. And add to that, I was never in love with him. I thought that if I gave it a go, then maybe it would come with time. It sure as hell didn't
laugh.gif

I've learnt a lot though, I know what I will and won't put up with. You've got to look for that silver lining. I made some amazing friends when I was in that city and then leading on from that I went back home, got back into study and made even more great friends. Hell, I wouldn't have worked at Nike and then come to NT.
laugh.gif
things have a way of working out, something like a breakup can set the ball rolling for other things to happen in your life. And for that, I'm thankful.

I was with my ex for 8...and still wouldn't hit her up. It's dead to me...she had the nerve to send me a text from her friends phone on some childish %!*% a month or so ago. I didn't respond. First off she got pregnant by somebody else after we broke up and it happened in less than six months. I don't trust em...

laugh.gif
bout to air my dirty laundry

Cheated on me, text girls things that should only be to a girlfriend, had some anger and jealousy issues and was the most mentally abusive person I've ever met. Always manipulating things people had said, what he thought about me, things that I did that would be normal to everybody else but he'd twist to make it seem like I had an ulterior motive/was out to get him. Thankfully I wasn't naive enough to believe what he said for the most part. Everything was always my fault, my problem. Even if he'd done something wrong, I would be the one to apologise to get things back to being civil. I had to agree with absolutely everything he said and thought, what kind of girlfriend was I if I didn't hold those same views. Smh. In the back of my mind I resented him for #!@% like that. He thought that because he'd travelled the world he was an authority on everything.

I moved to another city for him and he basically didn't see that as a big thing, didn't see it as a sacrifice on my part. I gave up my friends and family, a year of study; my whole life as I knew it in my home city.

The funny thing is, he was 8 years older than me and I acted more like an adult and was more mature than he was. And add to that, I was never in love with him. I thought that if I gave it a go, then maybe it would come with time. It sure as hell didn't
laugh.gif

I've learnt a lot though, I know what I will and won't put up with. You've got to look for that silver lining. I made some amazing friends when I was in that city and then leading on from that I went back home, got back into study and made even more great friends. Hell, I wouldn't have worked at Nike and then come to NT.
laugh.gif
things have a way of working out, something like a breakup can set the ball rolling for other things to happen in your life. And for that, I'm thankful.
That's rough. Glad you made it out. 
Has he tried contacting you? As a male on male relationship, is there any difference in terms of the want to contact your ex? Or is it the same? I'm in a gender studies course and this is really interesting. Thanks 

Has he tried contacting you? As a male on male relationship, is there any difference in terms of the want to contact your ex? Or is it the same? I'm in a gender studies course and this is really interesting. Thanks 
I'm a girl lol. And no he hasn't, if he had text I'd have read it and then deleted it. He's not worth my time.

I'm a girl lol. And no he hasn't, if he had text I'd have read it and then deleted it. He's not worth my time.
Gotcha. Should've checked your twiter. My bad.

I get the urge late at night when I wana stick something. The sex was the bomb. I just fap to one of our old vids and go to sleep. Funny cause the next day I don't wan tnothing to do with her.

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....

Originally Posted by pookieman

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....

Jesus bro... smh

Originally Posted by thacamel

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

eek.gif
 I don't even know what to say, good luck though.

Originally Posted by thacamel

eek.gif

damn you got a choice to make 

Back
Top Bottom