Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

balloonoboy

Banned
It's easy to throw out the all too familiar cliches - keep it moving, there's more fish in the sea, and she's moved on why haven't you.

But when everything in your life is on the up-and-up and you still feel something missing, that you know only one person can fill, it's easy to forget your own advice.

That's what I'm struggling with right now.

Anyone else out there on the brink of hitting 'send', 'call', or 'add'.

I miss my ex
frown.gif

no. move the ++%* on. youll thank yourself later.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

no. move the *%+$ on. youll thank yourself later.
Sorry, but the username, avy, and post combo gave me a hell of a chuckle.
laugh.gif

How long has it been since you've been broken up?

I kinda want to just call my ex from a couple years ago and have the "I hate you" sex and peace.

think about her once in awhile.

she hits me up these days .i never initiate.

i only text her if i bombed and want da tang.

but she aint trying to right now.

forever calzone

After me and my ex broke up i had that urge for the longest. Don't give into it man, don't do it.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You ain't built, OP.....if her eight month long bukkake fest that she's had doesn't bother you then go ahead, kid

laugh.gif
NT dudes definitely give direct feedback.

their a ex for a reason. for all u know, your boys could of ran g and your brothers and uncle could of gotten in them guts.

you dont know who's ding ding shes taking now.

ask yourself, do you still want to now?

wow this is a good post, my ex n i were supposed to b separated but ic ant escape her she so sexy omg

Not my, ex but I will give a foolproof strategy from a dude who does not love these $!%%#. If I'm thinking about smandangling a girl, I'll delete her entry from my phonebook BUT I'll still have her number in the text chat in my inbox (iPhone) and if she shows the slightest sign that she is not about that smash and dash life, I don't respond to the text, delete her text convo and because she's not in my phonebook, I have no way of ever contacting her again. You should try it OP.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

delete her number.
Yup. Delete her pictures, text, and everything about her. There is a reason why you broke up with her so stick to that reason and you'll be fine.  
OP stop sounding like...

medium_ronniecrying.jpg

everyone has the urge to do that until they remember the reason why the relationship was ended in the first place, then theres a good chance they change their mind, if not idk what is wrong with them.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I did last night.

I told her to call me today if we workin things out
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
This the flight attendant chick right?

Her cooking was on point.

Back
Top Bottom