Who else is reppin' #teamtopbutton?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

never unless i'm wearing a tie
me too. i never thought that was a good look.. always reminds me of Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds.. :thumbs down: for this one..

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

never unless i'm wearing a tie
me too. i never thought that was a good look.. always reminds me of Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds.. :thumbs down: for this one..

I have a wide neck can't fade it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

seems like the hooligans in the area button their polo's to the top... i don't dig it. co-signing the tie necessity
pimp.gif

Exactly. Observed the same thing when I was in High School. I can't stand it. Makes people look silly.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

seems like the hooligans in the area button their polo's to the top... i don't dig it. co-signing the tie necessity
pimp.gif

Exactly. Observed the same thing when I was in High School. I can't stand it. Makes people look silly.

I repped hard last night in my 3 piece suit and tie... but I'm not a regular. Not even when I'm suited. #Teamtacomeatshowing

I repped hard last night in my 3 piece suit and tie... but I'm not a regular. Not even when I'm suited. #Teamtacomeatshowing

#teamtopbutton

Only when rocking a flannel or with a tie. Other than that naaaaaah. Idk why but whenever I see a polo with a top button I always get a flashback of this kid back in kindergarden. Lol. Pass on that top button.

#teamtopbutton

Only when rocking a flannel or with a tie. Other than that naaaaaah. Idk why but whenever I see a polo with a top button I always get a flashback of this kid back in kindergarden. Lol. Pass on that top button.

Originally Posted by Put em up

MPLSdunk wrote:
Looks stupid as hell.
word bc rocking the unbutton make you look cool...
eyes.gif

yo sign me up to the topbuttonteam...been rocking this since the 10th grade...shows character.
pimp.gif

everyone knows you aren't supposed to button polos.  at least i thought...  only time i button the top is with a tie. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

MPLSdunk wrote:
Looks stupid as hell.
word bc rocking the unbutton make you look cool...
eyes.gif

yo sign me up to the topbuttonteam...been rocking this since the 10th grade...shows character.
pimp.gif

everyone knows you aren't supposed to button polos.  at least i thought...  only time i button the top is with a tie. 

Back
Top Bottom