who else is starting to hate retro 1's?

There killing the I's this year.. We only get 1 hot color every 15 releases of I's so far...

If OG colorways started releasing I would be goin broke, but none of the upcoming releases are gonna get copped

and ya it would really suck if they started whoring out other sig shoes like this!

most of the cw that are coming out lately are garbage
sick.gif

Throughout this whole wave of 1s being retroed, ive only copped the black/red strap 1s. I dont hate em I just pick out what I want.

No, I will always love the 1(s) b/c it start of the Air Jordan dynasty. I don't like some of the colorways, so I just won't buy them.

Im tired of 1s too. Im only into the og colorways but all the 1s that are going to come out are trash.

stop crying, if you like your shoes, wear em, if not, don't. A real sneaker head dosen't "change" their mind on shoes they like.

tell me about it. I love the one's mos def one of my favorite numbered jordan. but the the abuse of one releases has made it like any other GR jordan.

if yall didnt know.......they had over 17 pair of original 1's back in 85. so you know they were gonna release more know. 1's have always been the mostabundant jordans. this will never change. stop complaining! cop wat you want and keep moving.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

stop crying, if you like your shoes, wear em, if not, don't. A real sneaker head dosen't "change" their mind on shoes they like.
well said

I love I's, but they have just completely went overboard with em. But, with the popularity of dunks and AF1's I understand the logic behind it. Alot ofppl will rather pay 110 versus 185.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Really???? So youve apparently never had a shoe grow on you? I know theres been plenty of shoes that I thought looked terrible or just not good atfirst, but I have ended up really liking them. That would be changing my mind on what I like, and if youve done that, youre guilty too!
Originally Posted by greatone33333

they need to do the 11's like they have the 1's, seen enuf 1's for a while
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PLZ NO!!! JB NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom