Who else on NT has braces

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by kix2mny

how old are u ^

ohwell.gif
I'm 14 and I'm gonna get them this summer right before I turn 15.
frown.gif
eek.gif
Damn, i remember when i was one of the younger member on NT like in 05

how old were you?
like 13

I had em from like 7th to 9th grade, got my retainer in 9th. Its not that bad, it will feel even weirder when u get them off. Just dont be one of those lameswalkin round with food all in ur mouth

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I have braces.
Got them when I was 16 and now I am 21.
SMH at not using the elastics.
And Now I live over seas. I haven't been to an appointment in more than 8 months.

They don't even call my house anymore.
They got their money and they don't care haha.

you still have them on?? you're screwed!!

Originally Posted by kix2mny

28 ... I keep putting them off. I'll have them for a year and change
I've never heard of anyone goin for the prescribed amount of time, so that year and some change will turn into 3 in no time.
ohwell.gif

I had em for 3 months, and got tired so took it off with a screwdriver. I never needed them, my moms just was OD

i have to get use to brushing after EVERY single meal and not 2x a day like before. every morning i see one of my co-worker brushing their teeth afterbreakfast. guess there will be 2 people brushing now. lol

I need some braces though man..but Im scared of getting them lol j/p but i really need some though

i had them when i was lkie 13

you should have gotten invasalign (sp?)

I'm 21. I've had braces since Feb 08. My initial time was supposed to be 12 months, I'm getting them off in 3 weeks.

To everyone saying to go invisalign, not everyone qualifies for them

im 20. im seeing an ortho in july

ill prolly be getting braces by then. i was told i dont need them, but i just want straighter teeth

had them joints from 7th grade til 12th grade. It only took so long because I was bad about making it to my appointments. It's wierd because I justrealized that I had braces basically all through high school.

I'm getting them pretty soon, I'm 21 btw.

For the record, Invisalign costs more than regular braces.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom