Who Fell Off The Hardest: DMX, Prodigy, Em, Cam or Uncle L

OMG what happened to Lauren Hill? She looks...i cant even describe it
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

prodigy should be number one on everybodys list word to the black album. as a devout mobb fan it pains me to see the modern incarnation of them. kinda glad hes going to jail.
how many ladies in the house? how many ladies in the house w/o a spouse?

im goin with EM... i still think ROTM is one the best albums thats came out this year & p killed it on that key to the city track:.

add Ja Rule to the list

and I vote for DMX. he fell around the time he dropped Great Depression. Which was 6 years ago...

DMX :lol:
laugh.gif

AIM: marc is like

Prodigy's return of the mac is dope. Before that album I would say he fell off but I think Raekwon and DMX and they were tuff back then.

it's toss-up between X and Prodigy...

X with that BET reality TV series...damn :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Busta Rhymes

dude just need to lose some weight, he can't flow straight because all the meat that his carrying. Him at the VH1 Hip-Hop Honors...not a good look :smh:
smh.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
@ you saying Prodigy...

mobb deep has a solid catalogue...

Plus P dropped HNIC and return of the mac...you guys might call ROTM garbage but its better than half the @#%$ thats been coming out IMO...P stays putting out good @#%$. and yo..BLOOD MONEY was my @#%$..that album was a banger.

DMX always been garbage IMO...i'll give him Dark and Hell its Hot because that is a certified classic...everything else..basura IMO

Eminem...dont think he fell of...he's just being lazy...because even now he puts out good stuff but everyone knows what he's capable of...i'm hoping King Mathers is nothing like Encore at all!!....i want that MMLP/Eminem Show style Eminem...this pistol packing mumbling "G" he's trying to portray now is :smh:
smh.gif

Cam....Confessions was whack IMO...the era where he dropped Diplomatic Immunity, CHWM and Purple Haze was :pimp:
pimp.gif
son was definitely runing things...Killa Season was horrible.

LL Cool J....son been fell off...stop making collabo's with JLO and putting out garbage

Back
Top Bottom