Who Gets To Choose A Baby's Name? VOl. F My Baby Mom!

This may sound stupid, but when a couple has a baby who get's the right to name the baby? Instinct says the mother since she gave the baby birth, butdoes the father have any say? What is the naming procedure anyway?

Hopefully since 2 people made the child the same 2 people will compromise and work together on the name. I don't think it should be 100% one person'sdecision on that.

ummm to my understanding you both agree on it?

at least that's what I did.....

The mom has all the say, father has none, except the last name. At least that's how it was w/ me. I had no choice but to accept my daughter's name
laugh.gif
I made sure she had my last name though

well i came up with our sons name but baby mama agreed on it.

It should be the man picks the boy's name and the woman gets the girl's name. At least that's what I'm gonna try to do when I have kids.

It should be an agreed upon name, unless one person doesn't really care what the name is.

it depends on the couple & their relationship ...

my abuelita named me & my mom named the rest of my siblings.

yea i understand its supposed to be a mutual decision but we don't agree on what to name him..

Well mine is Anthony Damien Anleu she doesn't have a name that she likes but she knows she doesn't like anthony cuz its too close to one of her exsname (antonio)

I like anthony cuz it's my middle name which i like better than my first name..its my dads middle name and my grandfathers first name.

Her friends don't like Anthony either cuz they said it doesn't sound like a cute boy..smh

Woah, Rasputin turned out to be a total G in Russia...until the whole finally getting killed part.

Smh thats crazy i clicked on this thread, as soon my girl was talkin about naming a LITTLE GIRL, I just
smh.gif
and said im nto having a girl. I'll be damned.(now watch i have one)
smh.gif

Both of my kids have my name in theirs.

My daughter is actually my jr., but the names are just the girl version.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Smh thats crazy i clicked on this thread, as soon my girl was talkin about naming a LITTLE GIRL, I just
smh.gif
and said im nto having a girl. I'll be damned. (now watch i have one)
smh.gif

And you pray to god that she don't grow breasts too soon.

I agree its a joint venture (lol) but i already got a boy and a girl named picked out. The boy name is non negotiable. (God Bless you Dominic)

Baby mama FTL, if I'm havin a kid she gotta be the one. You dudes needa work on your "pull out" game.

Back
Top Bottom