Who got the best post moves in the league?

The big dog Al Jefferson, Kobe, Duncan, Andre Miller, ZBO, Aldridge. No mention for Scola because I hate him.

Kobe's footwork in the post is impeccable, so yes Kobe is the best post player in the game

Don't sleep on Blake. He's got great footwork, just lacks control, timing, and touch.
laugh.gif

Feet - Blake Griffin
Control - Duncan
Length - KG

Overall I'm taking Duncan.

you gotta be kidding...he does not have good footwork...if he did he wouldnt have to do 360 jump hooks and erratic drop steps

Originally Posted by solnevins

you gotta be kidding...he does not have good footwork...if he did he wouldnt have to do 360 jump hooks and erratic drop steps

That's control, partner. Watch his feet when he catches the ball with his back to the basket. Very quick and agile. Almost too much so, because he can get wild. Doesn't have anything else together. 

im honestly shocked that bynum is not even close to kareem, when it comes to offensive game.. he was mentored by kareem in his first few years.. yet, he's still a bum.. but then again, so are all the centers and big man of this generation..

no center ever was as good as hakeem.. and even the players that were not as good as hakeem are still 10 times better than the players of this generation, ewing, robinson, mourning, shaq..

almost seems that the post up game is a thing of the past..

kobe has great footwork

bynum is post game is scary and its still developing

timmy is also a great post player

Blake Griffin has bad footwork. Pivots off the wrong foot and either hs his feet too far apart or too close together. His athletic ability lets him get away with it but when he's off or injured its ugly. Like Lebron's shooting form or footwork when dribbling...if it gets him points then it works despite the flaws.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Blake Griffin has bad footwork. Pivots off the wrong foot and either hs his feet too far apart or too close together. His athletic ability lets him get away with it but when he's off or injured its ugly. Like Lebron's shooting form or footwork when dribbling...if it gets him points then it works despite the flaws.

did sir charles say that neither blake nor deandre jordan were great players.. great talents but not great players, cause all they can do is dunk...nothing else

Most effective in the post? Bynum. Best post moves idk. But I swear its like people who say Blake can only dunk its like theyve never watched a clippers game, this dude has some nice moves to get to the basket. I mean he has a lot of work to do, but he can do alot more than dunk.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Bynum.
cause you got a sexy avy i will not burn you for saying bynum..
laugh.gif
That was massive sarcasm on my part. Any time Bynum gets double teamed in the post, he acts like he's surrounded by 20 pitbulls and he's in shock.

Back
Top Bottom