Who has a DirectTV DVR ? Vol. TiVo

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
For those who have, do any of you know how to put a recorded program into a dvd? I got a couple fights I wanna put on dvd. any help would be appreciated.

Joined Jul 23, 2007
U can do it two ways.

I have a DVD recorder, so I just output the AV wires to the DVD Recorder Input, set length of DVD recording (Standard, EP) and hit record. Wallah, Fights onDVD

There's also a device u can purchase that will capture ur vid and even take screen shots.
and then download it directly to your PC Hard Drive

http://www.hauppauge.com/

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
cool. So av wires from the back of the tv to the dvd recorder? Or av wires from the back of the dvr to dvd recorder? Thanks man, when i get done with this, imaend up with as much dvd's as you

Joined Jul 23, 2007
U put the AV Wires in the DVR and then out to the DVD Recorder . I'm Assuming U have a HD DVR and have the HDMI wire going to your TV tho

I got damn near every Fight from 2006 on up, plus soome others tha tESPN Classic shows.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now