Who has Gamefly?

Damn their shipping is way to slow. It's upsetting. And their "stock" is always low on every new release. Shipped a game out on the 8th it is now the 12th and game still aint here. I live in Chicago their shipping center is in Pittsburgh. It's only about 8 hours away. I also have had a game in my Q since the 1st....they simply refuse to send me that game. I have 25 days left on my subscription. I will most definitely will be canceling.

is shipping this slow for Netflix users?
-The Juice

They need more shipping centers and more games. It's either they have a low supply of new games, or they have alot of the subscribers. I live in Chicago too, it takes 2-3 days, sometimes up to 5 days.

I was about to say I get my games pretty fast, but I LIVE in Pittsburgh
laugh.gif

Yo mine takes around 3-4 days and I'm in SF and I think their center is at SoCal. And if I really want a game and its low I'll try putting that as the only thing in my Q.

And you can't really compare this to netflix. Though its the same service, you gotta consider that games cost more than DVDs. Netflix can easily stock their centers since its cheaper to buy and reselling used DVDs are easier than reselling games that aren't that popular or outdated.

Yea, Netflix is pretty fast. But I live in Queens and the shipping center is right in Flushing, Queens
laugh.gif

I've never had issues with their shipping. Takes about 3 or 4 days tops. Always, put games in your que prior to them being released so they send them to your as soon as they get them. That just happened with me and MLB 10 The Show. I'm going to drop them though next week. Can't justify the $25 a month anymore for 1 game when I can just go and buy the game.

^mines normally comes next day but they are located out of Long Beach, Ca so that only a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom