Who has helped/hurt their NBA draft stock over the past 3 weeks or so?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

The thing is Scottie has crazy hops. He conserves it, word to Andre Miller. It'll be interesting to see his numbers and measurements at the pre-draft camp and Portsmouth.

Unrelated, but I remember Farmar wowed folks with his vert during testing....I think he had the highest at the pre-draft combine during his draft year (41+ inches or something)....

Yea he did and I was kind of hinting at Scottie doing the same thing this year. Unfortunately, people put so much value in vert/bench press/agility, etc instead of what they see with their own eyes.

I seriously doubt Samhan going in the first round. Udoh, Bledsoe, and Pondexter are really improving their draft stock.

UK is going to have 3 one and done'ers off this years squad
smh.gif
smh.gif

Crazy.

I dont get the hate for Damion James.

4 out of the 5 guys who "hurt" themselves are Seniors, shocking. Chad Ford is a douche.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Samhan giving that money right back.
yup....I may have to go back and edit my post on the 1st page....

his lack of athleticism is astounding....almost to the point where he makes greg ostertag look like dwight howard

scouts were talking about Jeff Taylor possibly going in the 20's if he showed up in the postseason, at this point, I'll pay a NBA team to take him off our roster.

I feel like JaJuan Johnson has improved his stock a lil, and if he can come back in this game and play at a high level, I see a team taking a chance on him in the late 1st

Brian Zoubek earned himself a late 2nd round pick

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

wes johnson was a top 5 pick no matter what
Negative.

The only players I think that really affected their stock are Eric Bledsoe and Jordan Crawford.

Everybody else is @ about the same spot they were in pre NCAA tourney.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

helped- jordan crawford
eek.gif

hurt- reynolds

dude showed out against K-State!  Somebody had to remind me he was the same young man who dunked on King James this past summer.  
smh.gif
 Confiscated tapes FTW. 

I mentioned this awhile back, but this can't but help:

Maryland's Greivis Vasquez has been named the winner of the Bob Cousy Award, presented annually to the top point guard in the nation.

That loss in Spokane still hurts though! ARRIBA VENEZUELA CARAJO!

Back
Top Bottom