Who has helped/hurt their NBA draft stock over the past 3 weeks or so?

I was reading a tweet from Chad Ford, and he was saying prospects can improve their draft stock by about 12 spots with a strong showing in the conference and NCAA tourney.  That's a HUGE jump if you perform well....from the b-ball you've seen as of late, who do you think has helped/hurt themselves the most?

For starters....

while I don't think he'll amount to much (if anything) in the NBA, I could see a GM reaching and drafting this guy:

sp-stmarys29_ph3_0499701365.jpg

in the first round....I dunno where in the first, but I have a feeling he may sneak in.  I mean, Rafael Araujo got in a few years back, so who knows???

and not for nothing, but I'm close to certain that the Wizards nabbed the #30 pick from the Cavs in order to draft Greivis Vasquez.  Do I agree with it, no.  But it makes too much sense considering the %+! backwards way the Wizards do things and their penchant for taking UMD/local dudes on the team. 

Any chance Jerome Dyson had of getting drafted has most likely been thrown right out the window, IMO. He was terrible during the BET and they didn't make the big dance....

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Any chance Jerome Dyson had of getting drafted has most likely been thrown right out the window, IMO. He was terrible during the BET and they didn't make the big dance....

came in here to post that...i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get picked

If he had a draft stock in the first place, Scottie Reynolds' plummeted.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

eric bledsoe

I was wrong about dude...I was a bit skeptical when I read in the CBB thread that he's talking about leaving....but yeah...dude is a top-20 pick (maybe even lottery)

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

helped- jordan crawford

hurt- reynolds
*edit* just saw you had "hurt"....RIF for me
laugh.gif

as far as Reynolds, I didn't see him being anything more than a late 2nd round pick at best.....even before the tourney.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Eric Bledsoe=Lottery
I can already see the Grizzlies taking him.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really like Quincy Pondexter. If he can somehow get Washington to the Elite 8 with another good performance, he could possibly make it to the mid-1st.

Pondexter definitly helped his
Craig Brackens hurt his this whole year
I don't think Fredette has really changed, I would still say he has too perform pretty well in Portsmouth and other places to be a 1st rounder

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Helped - Jeff Foote, Cornell
Crazy thing is, they were saying during today's game that no D-1 schools recruited him... and the only college that actually DID recruit him was a D-3. He walked onto St. Bonnie's and transferred to Cornell. What a journey for this guy...

Hurt: Damion James, Sherron Collins, Scotty Reynolds

Helped: Bledsoe and Cousins. That game against Wake where he controlled his emotions against that grimey @%$ dude shows he can mature. Kings should nab him if they got a top 5 pick.

Back
Top Bottom