Who has the Best Taco's in LA?

titos is growing on me when im in the mood for the crunchy tacos

everyone only says good things about taurinos, gotta try it.

on the westside there isnt much, just standard fare like benitos or taco plus. nothing too crazy.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

YUP, u take a number right next to the entrance.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
Anyone ever been to Pink Taco in the Century City mall? Is it worth trying?
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

Alright my dudes, lately my homie and I have been thinking of doing a taco blog ( :lol:
laugh.gif
) but realized there was already a couple out - damn we were mad thinking it was going to be a great idea.

Anyways, just to let you guys know my boy and I went to "El Taurino" to see what all the hype was about and honestly its OK.

You dudes gotta try "Taco Del Rio" off the 60 & Azusa - take my word for it, I never give out bad info.
(Coming west 60e, exit asuza, make a left, go down, pass hurley and it'll be on ur left hand side with the line for days)
(Coming east 60w exit azusa , make a right, etc from the direx up top)
(M-F 10-3, Sat-10-3, Sun closed these times may be off)

Try it out.
Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

i go where when all the homies that work at all the places u guys mentioned go to after they get off work.

taco tiko taco truck, a roach coach in highland park in front of food for less.

ever waited 20 min for a taco?

pink taco :smh:
smh.gif
get outta here wit that man.
-earth0ne 04

Quote:
pink taco
smh.gif
get outta here wit that man.

Come on now, we all love pink tacos, hehehe. Couldn't help it.

El Taurino is/was owned by King Taco. So it has pretty much the same menu and taste. For tacos I like going to La Taquiza on Figueroa and 30th. Get the Carne Asada Plate. Might have to get and extra order of "hand made" tortillas though.

Quote:
Anyone ever been to Pink Taco in the Century City mall? Is it worth trying?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
When we are expensing that stuff, thats when it goes off. 6 drinks at lunch and I'm a productive monster at work in the afternoon (not really)
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Back
Top Bottom