Who has the deepest bench in the NBA?

how about some of these teams.. i know they dont have the deepest benches.. but when you look at who they bring off the bench the depth of their teams are pretty good

the 76ers.. i actually like some of their bench players more than their starters: thaddeus young (should be a starter, but they have him listed as 2nd string on the espn website) Lou Williams (not sure if he is still coming off the bench or not.. cause on the espn depth chart they have him as a starter), marresse speights, jason kapono, rodney carney and jason smith

thunder: james harden, eric maynor, nick collison, kevin ollie, etan thomas and even Ibaka hasn't done to bad lately

houston: lowry, battier (i assume ariza starts when healthy at the 3), budinger and jordan hill

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

Lakers
lebronlolxwow.gif

They have one of the worst benches in the league. Go back to ISS.

EnEye... you really believe Lebron is 2nd, who is first to you and why?
Hell no.  Reread my post.  That was "NT's opinion"...

Bron is easily the best player in the world.  But NT as a whole seems to think a certain someone is still better.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Also, how many teams have 13 players who average more than 10 minutes a game...
nerd.gif

All bias aside:

#1: ORL
#2: CLE 

Cavs have 3 starters from a 66 win team last year coming off the bench. They have a top3 3pt shooter in Gibson, and a future starting PF in JJ Hickson. I personally like ours over the Lakers, Magic or the Celts.

Dallas is tough though.

The fact that some of you say the Lakers is
roll.gif

Really? I mean.... Sasha? DJ? Luke? Powell?

Lakers don't even have the best starting line up, the fact that PJ knows how to rotate them and play their minutes is what makes them 
pimp.gif

Answer goes to Orlando or Dallas.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

The fact that some of you say the Lakers is
roll.gif

Really? I mean.... Sasha? DJ? Luke? Powell?

Lakers don't even have the best starting line up, the fact that PJ knows how to rotate them and play their minutes is what makes them 
pimp.gif

Answer goes to Orlando or Dallas.

We dont have the best bench but I like how you didnt mention Farmar, Shannon "I shoot everything" Brown, and LO. Luke is vital to our team chemistry when he's out there and Powell is solid with his open shots but again, we arent the best. But you think we dont have the best starting lineup??? Cmon bro, stay hating. Aside from Fisher, you think there's a better 2- Kobe "I'm Better than Lebron and will prove it with another Chip" Bryant, 3- Ron Artest, 4- Pau Gasol, and 5- Drew?? Really? Who has a better starting 5?

^

Jason Kidd >>> The 3 Stooges
Caron Butler <<< Kobe Bryant
Shawn Marion = Ron Artest
Dirk Nowitzki >>> Pau Gasol
Brandon Haywood = Andrew Bynum (Debatable)

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

^

Jason Kidd >>> The 3 Stooges
Caron Butler <<<< Kobe Bryant
Shawn Marion < Ron Artest
Dirk Nowitzki > Pau Gasol
Brandon Haywood < Andrew Bynum (Debatable)

Fixed.Ron can guard Marion and shut him down, Marion cannot do the same. Dirk is better but once again, he cannot guard Pau on the other end. And Drew is better than Haywood IMO.

Laker fans always think everything their way.

First off, i agree with Ron > Marion.

You say Dirk cant guard Pau on the other end, but you think Pau can guard Dirk? lulz.

Haywood and Bynum are pretty much = imo. They're both different players, one impacts the game more so defensively, and one does so offensively.

And Yes, The Cavs are a one man team for the last time.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Laker fans always think everything their way.

First off, i agree with Ron > Marion.

You say Dirk cant guard Pau on the other end, but you think Pau can guard Dirk? lulz.

Haywood and Bynum are pretty much = imo. They're both different players, one impacts the game more so defensively, and one does so offensively.

And Yes, The Cavs are a one man team for the last time.

When did I say Pau can guard Dirk homeboy. Dont post if you cant read. I said Dirk is still better. And Haywood and Bynum is close but I think Bynum has a way more polished offensive game and they both affect shots on the defensive end.

Haywood's veteran grit + bulge is underrated, it's more than just stats, more like how they affect the game. Bynum is mostly potential, but at times Laker fans wonder if he's ever going to achieve it. Back to back 12 REB games to back to back 3-4 REB games in major minutes.

why are dudes saying lakers? i don't understand. lakers?! really?
indifferent.gif
. who do we have? LO?

cavs. easy.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Haywood's veteran grit + bulge is underrated, it's more than just stats, more like how they affect the game. Bynum is mostly potential, but at times Laker fans wonder if he's ever going to achieve it. Back to back 12 REB games to back to back 3-4 REB games in major minutes.

oneball_pause.jpg

Back
Top Bottom