Who has the Greatest Uniform in NFL History?

Full uniform I don't know. I love the old Patriots and Bucs helmets though. Classic.

Uniforms I'll say the circa late 90's-early 00's road whites for the Vikings. Clean. :pimp:

View media item 501934

Last edited:
orange crush broncos

red falcons throwbacks

la rams

raiders

seahawks throwbacks

houston oilers

Probably in the minority but my favorites
Originally Posted by lynchpin33  

i like the detroit lions throwback from around 1994 when B. Sanders was running through everyone. Plain silver helmet, blue socks, silver pants and blue jersey...
This too.

Only two I like that haven't been posted

Packers- Brown helmet blue jersey

Tampa's - Orage/white helmet & orange jersey

Sorry can't post pics.

Not a Cowboys fan, but that '95 team was fun to watch...Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Deion, Moose
And it has to be an 'Apex' jersey too!

View media item 501721
I also liked the big logo Patriots jersey too...I really liked jerseys during the 90's.

Last edited:
RAAAAIIIIDERRRRS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I give respect where it's due though, 49ers have a great color scheme and have paired it with some great uniforms over the years. The Charger's powder blues are about the only thing the franchise has ever done right. Houston Oilers are up there too, Oakland Rebel's colors. 
nthat.gif

Some of my favorite modern era uniforms. 

I like the Ravens purple, Oilers, Panthers teal and even though I hate them the Giants red alternate was nice. As far as full uniforms jaguars and ravens all black 
pimp.gif

Are the Raiders unis classic because of how simple and plain they are? I like simple stuff too but there's no design of any kind on them at all.

For some I like the colors and look of the Bears jerseys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom