WHO has this much time on their hands???

I was bored at work today and my computer wouldn't let me get on NT for some reason, so I googled the site hoping i could find a way around it. then istumbled accross this, someone has been taking account of NT activities, pretty lame....it goes from NT history to NT E-DRAMA!!
roll.gif
and it even makes fun of some NTer's on the "Nike Talk Members"link such as 160JordansDeep...anyway, just thought i should share, here goes the link
http://nt.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

These threads used to be innocent, with many NTers posting their pictures and having a jovial time. But with the arrival of the Goonies in NT General, PYP's have become something completely different. Now, they will typically go smoothly for the first few pages, then once Late Night NT rolls around they will heat up and jokes and insults will start being thrown at some of the uglier/stranger NTers that posted their pictures. Then, after around 30-40 pages, Dirtylicious or Method Man will swoop in with a long list of bannings and warnings and will lock the thread.

Frequently describe as the 'Idiot Snakepit' by those who don't participate in the insults, PYP's almost always end with a lock.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...about that one shauvon from real world thread with the photobucket and the fat friend...
roll.gif
roll.gif

However, there was one odd picture that caught everyone's eye. After NTers were amused and disgusted at the odd intrusion of our slightly robust friend, the first solution was just to cut her out.

Night 1 This E-Battle began one night June of '07. It all started in Kicksflipadozen's Prom Pic s Post which he posted pictures of him and his girlfriend at that time at there senior prom's. The post went pretty well with other contributions. May0r Of Nyc decided to come out of left field shamming kicksflipadozen's girl. Kicksflipadozens fear of breach of his personal security pulled the pics. This angered Mayor of Nyc so much he began to do research on Kicksflipadozen and began an all out assault on his lifestyle.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom