**Who Hates Watching Football Games On CBS??**

Man I hope the Colts and Pats aint on CBS...that @#%$ would suck. For some reason the games on CBS arent interesting, am I the only one who feels this way??

My Pimp Hand Is Way Strong!!!!

i somehow agree, but football is football-if it's a good game the network it's on won't make it worse or better. you can always mute it. but yea, for some odd reason it just seems bland compared to other stations
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

I don't mind, but do not get me wrong i like FOX a lot better. I can deal with CBS and they always have great High Def.
Team Cowboys
6-1.

yeah i dont know why but there is something about cbs that makes football games unexciting...
New England at Indianapolis 4:15 ET.......Ch 2 :smh:
smh.gif
CBS

yea the picture is bad... and ian eagle is bad too...jets games are worse though
TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

I think it's their whole presentation. The excessive commercials promoting their crappy shows for the +40 set, Ian Eagle, the crappy graphics they use, etc.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Not only that but yeah the picture is bad quality. Even the HD signal looks not as good as any of the other major networks. This is for live sports broadcasts more than anything else. It just doesn't capture the vibe of Sunday football enough like football in ESPN or FOX. Makes me want to watch Young & the Restless is more like it.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
Not only that but yeah the picture is bad quality. Even the HD signal looks not as good as any of the other major networks. This is for live sports broadcasts more than anything else. It just doesn't capture the vibe of Sunday football enough like football in ESPN or FOX. Makes me want to watch Young & the Restless is more like it.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

CBS always has garbage games around here, always forced to watch Bills and Jets and wack teams like that
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Quote:
yeah i dont know why but there is something about cbs that makes football games unexciting...
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Yea..........I wish this game was later tonight soo it woulda been on NBC........I love the way their picture looks, fox is cool too..........It just hasnt been the same since madden and Pat Summerall
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

Nantz and Sims > Buck and Aikman

HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

I have no problem with CBS. Their HD is way better than FOX, for me at least. FOX has horrible HD.

word cbs has good HD for me fox and nbc suck.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN KICKS23​
TEAM LAKERS

YESSS!!!! me too ive always wanted to make this thread, but thought people wouldnt really care, im glad there other people that feel the same way that i do. i hate CBS.

for the record, i dont have HD or whatever, i just have regular @#%$ dorm room cable, so watchin games on CBS is like try to watch a game through light rain. :smh:
smh.gif

i used to feel that way... but now i dont care
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

their overall presentation and everything is just horrible.

and they always pick up the extremely boring day games... anytime i want a siesta i can turn to CBS at around 1:00, some game like Dolphins-Chiefs or w/e will just knock me out
TEAM NTWikia

wait, who are the guys with the little robot/transformer guy jumping around? im drawing a blank
TEAM NTWikia

Back
Top Bottom