**Who here grinds their teeth at night??**

Sup NT,
Woke up this morning with a splitting headache and my jaw hurts like I got punched by Mike Tyson last night.

Now I've been known to grind my teeth at night since I was little, and to my stupidity, haven't really invested in a mouthguard to protect my teeth at night.  

Does anyone grind (past or present) their teeth at night?  What mouth guards do you recommend me getting? Custom ($800) are out of the question for now...

I've tried ones from CVS, only to wake up to me chewing them to hell 
frown.gif

Maybe sports mouthguards are stronger/built to withstand more??

My ex girlfriend use to do this. Seriously, save up and get custom guards. You're not gonna stop, and will probably just end up wasting money on cheap ones.
I use to make nightguards as a part time gig when i was young, FYI.. not that it matters lol.

Take this mans advice or end up grindin them sh!#$ to dust particles. End up like this by your early 40's.

I used to grind my teeth while thinking of beats but once I read it was probably stress, I just consciously stopped when I noticed myself doing it.  It happens from time to time still, but less frequent now.  I never bothered looking into getting a mouthguard

but naw akuma ,all jokes aside .

what makes you grind your teeth at night?? (srs question)

lmk cuz i aint trying to end up like rip hamilton up there.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

but naw akuma ,all jokes aside .

what makes you grind your teeth at night?? (srs question)

lmk cuz i aint trying to end up like rip hamilton up there.

My guess...stress.
I like to worry about a lot of little things (which adds up I suppose)

resurrect this

my gf grinds her teeth, got her a guard but she wears it 9/10 times
each time she doesnt wear it i get woken up by screeching of teeth

she says its a stomach worm, lol
i read stress amongst things but i dont believe this is her case

i'd like some real input because this needs to stop or get fixed

A friend a mine crashed at my place once and he grinds his teeth. Woke me up middle of the night, weird and scary as hell lol

Originally Posted by dharv

Take this mans advice or end up grindin them sh!#$ to dust particles. End up like this by your early 40's.
this dam dude
roll.gif

RIP OP teeth

Back
Top Bottom